+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online vs Paper application

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I am going to apply my citizenship next month and just wondering would you prefer Online or paper application?

It seems like Online actually take longer than paper.

Thanks

K310

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2017
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Online is faster compared to paper. If you are single applicant go with online it will be faster.

• Haha
Reactions: degm

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
I am going to apply my citizenship next month and just wondering would you prefer Online or paper application?

It seems like Online actually take longer than paper.

Thanks
Online for sure! Most of February online applicants are getting their oath invites these days, while many paper ones are still waiting for their test invitation! Online applications are considerably faster than paper ones in my opinion.

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
I have the exact same question. But I will apply for myself and my wife. Should we apply separately online? or apply together (paper application) as a family?

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
@a16107 I just noticed your signature and your timeline is very similar to my timeline. I landed in 1000 island as well :D in Jan 17, 2020

RickyT

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
Paper applications are still being fast-tracked compared to Online applications. Anyone who has applied Online over the last 1-2 years are being screwed over with a 36+ month processing time while paper applications take 4-7 months.

Why are you people spreading false information?

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021
You dummies need to read the date on the comments. At that point in time, online was indeed faster than paper in relative terms though both were still slow compared to pre-pandemic. You can't use information that was completely valid at a given point in time, a few months or years later when circumstances have changed and say that they were wrong and they have "blood on their hands" (FUCKING LOL, it's a citizenship application, not a refugee one. Y'all aren't escaping Donetsk or Afghanistan)

degm

May 31, 2017
You dummies need to read the date on the comments. At that point in time, online was indeed faster than paper in relative terms though both were still slow compared to pre-pandemic. You can't use information that was completely valid at a given point in time, a few months or years later when circumstances have changed and say that they were wrong and they have "blood on their hands" (FUCKING LOL, it's a citizenship application, not a refugee one. Y'all aren't escaping Donetsk or Afghanistan)
I get you for the most part but in Dec 21 online applications were not moving quicker. I went for online betting they would because common sense told me that they would speed up, but it wasn't because back then it was better. I think the two people that suggested going online thought the same thing, but it wasn't rooted on any evidence.