+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Visitor Visa - confirmation for my kids

vijaychandra

Dec 9, 2019
Hello Friends,
I have applied an online application for my Family visitor visa to canada. I live in US and today i got the approval for me and my wife for the visitor visa application through the online link. My both kids who are 18 months old is still showing submitted. I want to know if i need to wait for the confirmation for the kids as well or should the parents confirmation be sent along with the passports and the kids stamping will be done automatically? Not sure how the processing for the infants in terms of visitor stamping. There is no number to call and talk to so was wondering if i can find some information here.
Appreciate the help!

Thanks
Vijay

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello Friends,
I have applied an online application for my Family visitor visa to canada. I live in US and today i got the approval for me and my wife for the visitor visa application through the online link. My both kids who are 18 months old is still showing submitted. I want to know if i need to wait for the confirmation for the kids as well or should the parents confirmation be sent along with the passports and the kids stamping will be done automatically? Not sure how the processing for the infants in terms of visitor stamping. There is no number to call and talk to so was wondering if i can find some information here.
Appreciate the help!

Thanks
Vijay
You need to wait. The process issuing their TRVs is the same as yours.