+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Visitor Application submitted Feb 2021, no response yet!

Verooney

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
I've submitted an online visitor visa application for my sister in Feb 2021, she has valid biometrics from pervious visits but there are no updates on her application so far. She is currently in Iran so her application must be sitting with Ankara VO. Any thoughts? Is this normal? I see the average processing time for this application type is 168 days according to the site which is almost half of what we waited so far.

Reactions: kuldip25

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
I've submitted an online visitor visa application for my sister in Feb 2021, she has valid biometrics from pervious visits but there are no updates on her application so far. She is currently in Iran so her application must be sitting with Ankara VO. Any thoughts? Is this normal? I see the average processing time for this application type is 168 days according to the site which is almost half of what we waited so far.
Reapply thru the new portal

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
We are also from same boat. Applied in March from India, still no response....

Reactions: Verooney