+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Visit visa application refused before interview

danishmk

Jun 16, 2019
I am from India. Me, my wife and my daughter applied for visit visa which was refuced on the following grounds
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
I had applied for 10 days visit visa for tourist purpose. I was suppose to visit my relative there. Documents I had submitted
Travel history - we had traveled to Europe in 2014 and Singapore in 2015.
Valid passport
Flight ticket
My bank statement- 2 lakhs in Indian rupees( approx 3500 cad)
Invitation letter from
Financial support - bank statement of the person inviting.
Documents I didn't submit was employement letter, property, investment , income tax, life insurance, medical insurance.
I have shown income of more then 9000 cad in income tax every year.
My daughter is studying in grade 4 in a a school. Why our visa was refuced?
Due to my bank balance was not enough. Should I apply again with more documents which I didn't submit. How can I show ties with home country.

Please give suggestions.

Thanks

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
I am from India. Me, my wife and my daughter applied for visit visa which was refuced on the following grounds
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
I had applied for 10 days visit visa for tourist purpose. I was suppose to visit my relative there. Documents I had submitted
Travel history - we had traveled to Europe in 2014 and Singapore in 2015.
Valid passport
Flight ticket
My bank statement- 2 lakhs in Indian rupees( approx 3500 cad)
Invitation letter from
Financial support - bank statement of the person inviting.
Documents I didn't submit was employement letter, property, investment , income tax, life insurance, medical insurance.
I have shown income of more then 9000 cad in income tax every year.
My daughter is studying in grade 4 in a a school. Why our visa was refuced?
Due to my bank balance was not enough. Should I apply again with more documents which I didn't submit. How can I show ties with home country.

Please give suggestions.

Thanks
Normally there is no interview for a TRV.

Before you apply make sure you meet the basic requirements to get a visitor visa
· you have a valid travel document (passport)
· you are in good health
· you have no criminal or immigration-related convictions
· you can convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit
· you have enough money for your stay-- funds to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada
· you can convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country
you said "Documents I didn't submit was employement letter, property, investment , income tax, life insurance, medical insurance."
---> Why did you not submit these things. The key is to submit as much important documents. Specially your assets, to prove your ties and that you can afford the trip.
You should have provided a day to day itinerary to indicate the places you will visit and how you will spend your time in Canada.
Money in the bank is low. You are going to Canada with your family and it seems the money on your bank is just enough for your tickets.

danishmk

Jun 16, 2019
As I am going to stay with my relative, I have no hotel booking. I have a joint account with my mother with a good balance. Is it accepted by the visa officer?

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
As I am going to stay with my relative, I have no hotel booking. I have a joint account with my mother with a good balance. Is it accepted by the visa officer?
3500cad will not be able to cater for you, your wife and daughter. 1000-1500cad just for flight tickets, are you going to sit at your relative's house for the 10days??... Aren't going to go out with your family to view tourist centres/attractions??. Bus fare and park tickets, these things attract fees which is paid in monetary terms. So by checking your statement the VO has concluded that you don't have enough money or your financial status is poor and you were refused.