Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
I had done the online payment of my study permit application, but it didn't get submitted. So I retried and the 2nd time also they charged me and application is still not submitted. Anyone having such issue today? I feel am in a mess now. So much frustrated and upset with the turnarounds :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Neez

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am having an issue of a different kind, I've been trying to submit my application for study permit extension since last week, all goes well until the last step where my payment won't go through, I get the "Transaction not approved" error! They better fix this nerve-wracking website of theirs.

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
Oh. Any idea about my issue? I got payment approved twice for the same application. But the application remains under not submitted.

Neez

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mizan776 said:
Oh. Any idea about my issue? I got payment approved twice for the same application. But the application remains under not submitted.
Did you get your receipt after the payment? If yes, wait until tomorrow and if your application doesn't show in the "submitted applications" section. Contact Question @ cic.gc.ca and make sure to include the payment receipt in the email.

Nisht

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Canada
Dear Mizan,
I am having trouble continuing my application started before June 1 and in the subject ''help! online service is currently not available'' you said you deleted your application and started all over again and it worked. when did you do that? on june first or second? I am having this problem for three days now :(

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
Nisht said:
Dear Mizan,
I am having trouble continuing my application started before June 1 and in the subject ''help! online service is currently not available'' you said you deleted your application and started all over again and it worked. when did you do that? on june first or second? I am having this problem for three days now :(
I did it on june 1st.

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
Neez said:
Did you get your receipt after the payment? If yes, wait until tomorrow and if your application doesn't show in the "submitted applications" section. Contact Question @ cic.gc.ca and make sure to include the payment receipt in the email.
Surely will do it. Already emailed them earlier regarding this issue. I didn't print the 1st invoice as I thought the submission was done and no problem would arise. But this is not to be. I do have the sms confirmation though. Lets wait and see. Should be fixed by tomorrow

Nisht

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Canada
Thank u for ur reply. How did you fix it eventually? I've been trying to continue my application for a 100 times today but every time it's the same error Our Online Services Are Currently Down
Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

It's june 3rd! and I feel really clueless. I tried contacting the web manager but no response.

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
@Neez.

This was my 1st time application online. When the fee receipt is shown, there only one option which says return to CIC online service. Upon clicking that it shows a page where it says 'Are you sure you want to exit?'. And only the continue option is available. I am sure this is not how the process ends right?

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
Nisht said:
Thank u for ur reply. How did you fix it eventually? I've been trying to continue my application for a 100 times today but every time it's the same error Our Online Services Are Currently Down
Sorry

Please try again later.

It's june 3rd! and I feel really clueless. I tried contacting the web manager but no response.
No idea. It just worked. Now also I can go upto the payment option and do the payment. Did that twice. But application not submitted :( :(

Neez

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nisht said:
Sorry

Please try again later.

Trying deleting all your browser history including cookies, cash and browsing history... I had the same problem and deleting my history solved it.

Neez

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mizan776 said:
@ Neez.

This was my 1st time application online. When the fee receipt is shown, there only one option which says return to CIC online service. Upon clicking that it shows a page where it says 'Are you sure you want to exit?'. And only the continue option is available. I am sure this is not how the process ends right?
Are you sure you didn't get the "Transaction Not Approved" error, because I get this error and at the bottom I also get the line that says return to CIC online service.

Did you get a message stating that your transaction has been successfully processed?

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
Yes. It says transaction approved. Also I received Sms for the transaction

Neez

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mizan776 said:
Yes. It says transaction approved. Also I received Sms for the transaction
I think it usually takes some time to show as submitted. Besides you have proof of submission, so no worries. Check it again tomorrow.

So since your payment did actually go through, I guess it is just me who is having this transaction not approved problem!

Am I doing something wrong? Is your card a Visa credit card? Mine is a Visa and my expiry date is 03/15, should I write it as 0315 or just 315 or 3/15 or what? How did you write it?

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014

But it made me pay 2 times for the same application. Isn't that a problem ?