+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online TRV

kamalexworlld

Apr 5, 2014
Hello Guys,
I want to ask question about Online TRV. I tried to upload addition documents online, But i cant find where to upload addition documents after documents required from mycic. This is the document provided and file upload space below.

Itinerary, Travel (required)

Family Information (IMM5645) (required)

Purpose of Travel - Other (required)

Passport or travel document (required)

Digital Photo (required)

Travel History (required)

Proof of Income (required)

Proof of Means of Financial Support (required)

Employment Reference Letter (required)

But i want to upload marriage certificate, landed property and other documents, I cant find where to upload this document. Can anyone assist me on how to upload those documents in mycic or i should just upload all this documents required by them, I dont want them to deny me again, since they have deny me last year. Am careful about how to upload the documents.
Please read this message and reply me back
Thanks

kamalexworlld

Apr 5, 2014
Dear Regina,
Thank you for the information, I dont know how scan all documents in one file. Please kindly enlight me on how to scan all the documents in one file. And also do i need to fill out the application form and i will print it out before scaning it to them. I dont know much about online application. Please kindly teach me on how to scan all documents in one file.
Thanks

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
kamalexworlld said:
Dear Regina,
Thank you for the information, I dont know how scan all documents in one file. Please kindly enlight me on how to scan all the documents in one file. And also do i need to fill out the application form and i will print it out before scaning it to them. I dont know much about online application. Please kindly teach me on how to scan all documents in one file.
Thanks
It is better if you go to a computer center and ask the clerks to help you with this. If not possible then maybe online application is not the best option for you.

kamalexworlld

Apr 5, 2014
Thank you for the information. Sorry for more question.. Can i fill the form online and print out and scan and upload it to mycic? Or after validating the form, i will just upload it after generating the barcode?

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
kamalexworlld said:
Thank you for the information. Sorry for more question.. Can i fill the form online and print out and scan and upload it to mycic? Or after validating the form, i will just upload it after generating the barcode?
It depends. Some need digital signature and some don't. Read carefully what is needed for each document. All the info you need is in the CIC website.

HF

Apr 23, 2014
kamalexworlld said:
Despite of being terribly explained at CIC's website, once you find by yourself the answers to your doubts, online application is easy and simple. All the process is signed at the end of it, when you will be demanded to fill your MyCIC account login, its password and one of the security questions you provided while creating the account.

Before applying online no forms should be signed in hand.

In order to submitt the documents you wish, scan them and save each one as a .GIF file (you can do it using Microsoft Paint). After that, open a Microsoft Word file (.doc or .docx) and insert each of the pictures from the .GIF flies into it. Than print the .doc file as a .PDF file and upload it. I suggest you to make the upload at the field letter of explanation.

You will email message alerts for looking for new messages at your MyCIC account. First saying that your application has been received, and, later and if everything is OK, demanding you to send your passport for them to attach the Visa to it.

Be patient (CIC is pretty confused) and have good luck.

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
Just applied online for trv but
In application status it says
" application status is not available"
Is this ok?
185 $ has been deducted from credit card

Also apply for atip notes
Got confirmation email with receipt number
Can someone plz tell me wat is this?

kamalexworlld

Apr 5, 2014
@HF
Thanks for the information I really appreciate it. I want to ask you one question about family composition form, do I have to fill print it out and then scan it, becos its require signature after filling with adobe reader. Please advice me and also I want you to send me cover letter. Or letter of explaination. Am going for Conference and I've been refused visa twice. First refuser is on student permit then the second one is tourism. Am asking question becos I want to be very careful about filling the form and also the requirements.
Once again thanks for your information.

FCVorkuta

May 5, 2014
ch.immigration said:
Just applied online for trv but
In application status it says
" application status is not available"
Is this ok?
185 $ has been deducted from credit card

Also apply for atip notes
Got confirmation email with receipt number
Can someone plz tell me wat is this?
Had the same thing. Status changed to "open" in an hour or so.

kamalexworlld

Apr 5, 2014
Thanks for the information I really appreciate it. I want to ask you one question about family composition form, do I have to fill print it out and then scan it, becos its require signature after filling with adobe reader. Please advice me and also I want you to send me cover letter. Or letter of explaination. Am going for Conference and I've been refused visa twice. First refuser is on student permit then the second one is tourism. Am asking question becos I want to be very careful about filling the form and also the requirements.

kamalexworlld

Apr 5, 2014