+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online TRV Delay

Sarah dhanoa

Aug 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Hi

I applied for my parents visitor visa on 31st March to visit Canada for 15 days,so far processing just shows open , requested dates of visit were 15th April to 30th April.. If file doesn't get processed in next week does that mean it will be rejection no matter what or they still can work on file ,?

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
No, it doesn't mean rejection. And please give them sometime. It's only been 10 days. It takes them around 8 - 15 days to process a TRV. This depends on where you apply from though.
Sarah dhanoa said:
Hi

I applied for my parents visitor visa on 31st March to visit Canada for 15 days,so far processing just shows open , requested dates of visit were 15th April to 30th April.. If file doesn't get processed in next week does that mean it will be rejection no matter what or they still can work on file ,?

Sarah dhanoa

Aug 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
I understand that, online processing time is 13 days .. in that time frame if decision is not made by 15th april which I applied their ticket for, will it be a rejection in that situation because my dad is government employee and only got vacations from 15th april to 30th april

M

mikeymyke

Ok first of all, why would you request dates of travel that is only 2 weeks after you apply? There's no way they can get back to you that quickly in time before those travel dates. Also you shouldn't be buying plane tickets before you get the visa.

Gabru84

Apr 9, 2016
I have applied my parents visitor visa online on 11th march, but till date no reply from CIC. Even My local MP emailed them regarding my parents visitor visa. But still no reply.

Hoping i will get something from cic next week. Waheguru ji sab theek karan ge

Sarah dhanoa

Aug 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
NOC took 3 months for approval for my dad , we applied in Jan and got approval on March 21st, applied within a week., it was not done intentionally ..

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
Either ways, you still have to be patient. They have got tons of other applications to evaluate too. It's not even up to the normal time yet. If you don't receive the decision in time, they you can withdraw your application. All you can do is wait.
Sarah dhanoa said:
NOC took 3 months for approval for my dad , we applied in Jan and got approval on March 21st, applied within a week., it was not done intentionally ..

amanjot87

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Kelowna, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
06-11-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-18
Med's Done....
08-03-18
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
soon
I applied on 23rd March for my graduation and its on 22nd april.. till today no update.. :(

ishlibidish

May 2, 2016
Sarah dhanoa said:
Hi

How did the application went?

sunnypandu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys, my dad wants to visit me for 2 weeks, just wondering whether its good to apply online or paper ?

simplyaddo

Jun 18, 2012
sunnypandu said:
Hello Guys, my dad wants to visit me for 2 weeks, just wondering whether its good to apply online or paper ?
Depends on what you define as 'good'. In my humble opinion, applying online means you cut out the time that the courier would take to deliver your application to the Embassy. Also, you get to keep your passport until it is requested.

sunnypandu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simplyaddo said:
Depends on what you define as 'good'. In my humble opinion, applying online means you cut out the time that the courier would take to deliver your application to the Embassy. Also, you get to keep your passport until it is requested.
Thank you simplyaddo for your opinion, I will go with the online application and I heard for uploading the documents we have to send in one file, what does that mean ?