+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLINE TRV APPLICATION - Do we need to sign the forms?

aimraje

Feb 18, 2012
Help!!

Quick question, maybe stupid but really need help..

on the online application, do i need to print the IMM forms, sign, scan and upload??

or i can just save it, then upload?

pls advise, anyone? thank u

stojj0838

Feb 12, 2013
i think you can sign it online but you need one of those pens and pads.... but if you dont have that there is no other way of signing them than printing signing and then scanning them again

aimraje

Feb 18, 2012
thanks!

one more, im having a hard time with electronically signing.. im 100% sure i typed in the first & last name correctly, and the security answer as well... -sigh- the only things i didnt upload are the optional ones (schedule 1 & explanation letter) what could be wrong?

any idea? thanks!

hks11

Star Member
Jul 12, 2010
What is that you are looking for? Are you getting any error message or you could not proceed further without uploading optional documents? What is explanation letter? Is is a part of optional document?

aimraje

Feb 18, 2012
hks11 said:
What is that you are looking for? Are you getting any error message or you could not proceed further without uploading optional documents? What is explanation letter? Is is a part of optional document?

yes, it's part of the optional docs..

im done with uploading all docs, im having a problem with the step after that. where u need to type first name & last name, & answer the security question.. it keeps on saying the info i typed in is incorrect, but im 100% sure, i input correctly.

hks11

Star Member
Jul 12, 2010
May be follow this topic, you may get an answer.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/help-trouble-submittingsigning-the-online-application-t131959.0.html