+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Timeline Application for Visitor Visa July 2018

adhillon

Feb 1, 2018
My brother applied for TRV online on 12th July 2018 and received a submission confirmation the same day, but he hasn't heard anything back yet. I did check it online it says processing time is 22 days so we are just waiting.
He is an Indian passport holder and he lives in New Zeland.
I hope he gets his visa as he would like to visit me in Canada for 2 weeks.

Guys, let me know if anyone had applied on the same day.

khyber980

Apr 7, 2018
Apply for Aunt through VFS Islamabad paper base application July 23, 2018.
VFS forward my application to Canadian High Commission July 23, 2018.

FastLike4G

May 22, 2018
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
RIYADH
Only god know Or IRCC :D dont whats going on there
i can understand your feelings, i hope thy will give you visa soon ...
one of my friend applied last week from saudi arabia with family, he already visited once america and still got valid US visa,
normally Canada visa take about 3 weeks , but my friend got response within a week with rejection :(

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
i can understand your feelings, i hope thy will give you visa soon ...
one of my friend applied last week from saudi arabia with family, he already visited once america and still got valid US visa,
normally Canada visa take about 3 weeks , but my friend got response within a week with rejection :(
Yeah its looking like rejection result come fast.

chbaluch

Jul 24, 2018
I submit online application: 9th July 2018
Biometrics completed: 10th July 2018

I have pakistani passport. I am applying from USA.
In My Passport I have USA visa - travel 3rd time, Russia visa expired - studied 7 years in Moscow, Schengen Visa (Finland) visa 6 days expired.

Still no answer waiting for Canada visa approval. I plan to visit canada next month 15th for tech conference.

ali945

Jul 19, 2018
From which country you apply bro? can you share your apply timeline?
I am a Pakistani national currently residing in USA.
Applied Online: July 11th
Biometrics: July 13th
Review eligibility started: July 18th
Application approved and Passport request: July 18th
Passport submitted at NYC VAC: July 18th
Passport in transit to visa office: July 19th
Passport reached at visa office: July 19th
Application completed: July 23th
Passport in transit to VAC: July 24th

Hopefully, I will collect my passport tomorrow.

suhailchabra

Jul 28, 2018
Hi Can anyone recommend me
I applied for Canada Visa on the 12th of July I got an email on 25th saying that we have received your application and it is in process. So i linked my paper application to online application to check the status regularly. Does paper applications take more time as the first bar of the status we will contact you when you start reviewing your eligibility . What is the timeline from here as i have booked my flights for 16th august. Also as i have 10 schenegan visas valid USA visa I travelled to US TWICE in the last 10 years . How much long before I will get my visa can annyone recommend. As the current status means they havent started to review elegibilty. Am I at a disadvantage doing paper application. With such strong travel history should there be so much delay. What is everyones viewpoint...

husain_PGP

Dec 23, 2017
Hi all,

I have applied for my brother who lives in Pakistan on June 28th. We havent heard back after his biometrics collection letter.

My question is that he was supposed to travel on 5th of august and I had provided flight itinerary, so does that mean once aug 5th is passed they will for sure not give the visa? or do they still give sometimes assuming that we will change our travel dates?

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Hi all,

I have applied for my brother who lives in Pakistan on June 28th. We havent heard back after his biometrics collection letter.

My question is that he was supposed to travel on 5th of august and I had provided flight itinerary, so does that mean once aug 5th is passed they will for sure not give the visa? or do they still give sometimes assuming that we will change our travel dates?
If your travel dates has passed It couldn’t be the reason refuse your TRV application my travel date was 15july but its still under process