+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Supervisa Application

Kasun

May 27, 2018
Hello,
I got some questions please,
So we are done uploading documents for my parents online application for Super visa, but Im wondering where to upload their itenerary, supporting documents like bank statements, land titles, house evaluation as proof of their ties back home. Please someone help me.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Hello,
I got some questions please,
So we are done uploading documents for my parents online application for Super visa, but Im wondering where to upload their itenerary, supporting documents like bank statements, land titles, house evaluation as proof of their ties back home. Please someone help me.
There is a specific section finances to upload this information

Kasun

May 27, 2018
UPDATE: Super Visa Application for my parents in Sri Lanka.
APPROVED!

We received a letter of passport submission.
To God be all the Glory.
Submitted May 16, 2021 (online)
Approved: June 24,2021

Just a little background:
My dad was a refugee claimant in USA for 3 years but filed for voluntary exit in US. (Not sure with the exact term)
We applied for regular visitor visa on October last year but he got denied while my mom was here with us under regular visitor visa.
On February, my mom went back home because the visa stamp was gonna expire. Since we planned for a micro wedding on August, we tried to apply them both under Supervisa.
We sought an advise from a paralegal, and told us it is a complicated case since my father was a former refugee and she was asking for atleast $2500 each without a guarantee to be aprroved. We decided to put the risk on our hands and proceeded with all the complete needed requirements.
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
UPDATE: Super Visa Application for my parents in Sri Lanka.
APPROVED!

We received a letter of passport submission.
To God be all the Glory.
Submitted May 16, 2021 (online)
Approved: June 24,2021

Just a little background:
My dad was a refugee claimant in USA for 3 years but filed for voluntary exit in US. (Not sure with the exact term)
We applied for regular visitor visa on October last year but he got denied while my mom was here with us under regular visitor visa.
On February, my mom went back home because the visa stamp was gonna expire. Since we planned for a micro wedding on August, we tried to apply them both under Supervisa.
We sought an advise from a paralegal, and told us it is a complicated case since my father was a former refugee and she was asking for atleast $2500 each without a guarantee to be aprroved. We decided to put the risk on our hands and proceeded with all the complete needed requirements.
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE .
Wow you got very lucky. Assume your mother returning home after her stay was added extra points and so did your little sister. Was she able to get a visa? Did they get the full 10 years?

Kasun

May 27, 2018
I think being honest at the very first place and with the corresponding evidences to support your statement helps a lot. Coz when you tell the truth, statement wont have information gap.