+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online status

MINA.S

Jan 5, 2014
hi guys
is there anyone who has received the acknowledgement letter, but still can not check the status of application online?
i received my acknowledgement letter april 2013, but still not able to check my status online..!
thanks

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MINA.S said:
hi guys
is there anyone who has received the acknowledgement letter, but still can not check the status of application online?
i received my acknowledgement letter april 2013, but still not able to check my status online..!
thanks
www.cic.gc.ca go on to the check application status, enter your 8 digit client ID, you will find this client ID on your PR Card, on front where they stamp your picture, try entering this 8 digit number, your last name date of birth and country of birth. and you are good to go

MINA.S

Jan 5, 2014
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP, but I'm still unable to check it even with my client id ! i'm outside of canada right now, do you think it may be because of IP adress that it doesn't let me in..!!??

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
MINA.S said:
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP, but I'm still unable to check it even with my client id ! i'm outside of canada right now, do you think it may be because of IP adress that it doesn't let me in..!!??
You should not have problem to check online status from overseas. Try with different names (if you changed name). I used to check my status with my maiden name and now with my full new name (maiden plus husband name). Unless you application is not in process yet, could be one of the reasons you can not check your status, just guessing.