+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online status is " in process" but no MR yet, please come here...

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
My online status became " in process" a week ago, but I haven't received MR yet... Does anyone here have the similar situation?

Dec 27th/ Feb 14/ August 7(in process)/ waiting for MR...

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
ZZOO said:
My online status became " in process" a week ago, but I haven't received MR yet... Does anyone here have the similar situation?

Dec 27th/ Feb 14/ August 7(in process)/ waiting for MR...
Chill out man! Probably they are working on some other stuff. Maybe security?! Stay calm and patient. Yours will flow in soon.

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
rezafc said:
Chill out man! Probably they are working on some other stuff. Maybe security?! Stay calm and patient. Yours will flow in soon.
Thanks buddy! So are you saying CIC would do probably security check, eligibility check and other stuff before they send out MR?

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
I called CIC call center regarding if my documents have been added to my file. I submitted the documents as CIC requested around one month back but not sure if my documents have been added to my file.

The person I spoke to at the call center was not friendly at all (CIC may want to improve their services), I understand the best way to ask question is to email Ottawa, which I did but no response.

:( :( :(

MenicMonday

Feb 25, 2014
I don't think the Call Center have detailed access to applicant files; I suspect they only have the same info as our online status, but I'm not sure.

2011july20

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffallo Transferred to Ottawa
NOC Code......
XXXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application and May 2014
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
First AOR 10-2011, second AOR December 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
October -2013 and RPRF paid on Oct 2013
Med's Done....
November 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 7-15-2014 PPR 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10/2014
LANDED..........
12/2014
ZZOO said:
I called CIC call center regarding if my documents have been added to my file. I submitted the documents as CIC requested around one month back but not sure if my documents have been added to my file.

The person I spoke to at the call center was not friendly at all (CIC may want to improve their services), I understand the best way to ask question is to email Ottawa, which I did but no response.

:( :( :(
You will get your MR soon. Have you been asked to pay RPRF? Is so, then MR should be around the corner!

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
2011july20 said:
You will get your MR soon. Have you been asked to pay RPRF? Is so, then MR should be around the corner!
No.. I didn't get my RPRF yet... again, no MR yet...

YogeshPa

May 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2014
Doc's Request.
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
20-02-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with application
Med's Request
24-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
I am in same situation like you. My ECAS changed to 'In Process' on Aug 11th. And still no MR.

However, yesterday, I got an email for my updated addresss history for past 2 year asking to reply immediately. And did it promtply by replying to that email (but not in any specific form).

Question here: When they asked for address history was I supposed to fill any specific form ?

Recently, I was asked to provide to duties and function to determine exact NOC. I had obtained all the documents and asked one of my friend in Toronto to post those documents for speedy delivery. Would CIC be guessing if I am in Canada or my home country and that is why they might have asked for address history?