+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Status Changed...

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi,
Ocanada actually those questions abt York university were originally asked by me n not by gurdeep.But he was kind enough to post those questions on the behalf of me at another forum ,so i would like not to bother him again n ll take this opportunity to reply u myself.if u r interesed, plz visit the following link

http://www.yorku.ca/rocal/calendars/2007-2008/financial/categories.htm
may be it could be beneficial for u or any one else who is interested.

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
Finaly....
I received my passport with Visas stamped and COPR, everything is perfect-no errors found in the documents. It took me 1319 days to get PR Visa. Finaly me and my family members are very happy on getting PR Visas. I sent my passports to CHC London on 7 Apr 2008 and received by them on 9 Apr 2008 - Passports received back with Visa and COPR on 7 May 2008. Actual letter of PPR was prepared by CIC London on 17 March 2008.

I whole heartedly thanks to all the forum members for helping me time to time.

I will appreciate if any body give me tips and sugestions for traveling via India.

Wish all the waiting member a good luck....

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Congrats,once again gurdeep.wish u a safe n pleasant landing in canada.hope u succeed in ur future endeavours in Canada.Wish u all the best always but plz do keep posting ur post landing experiences ,whenever u ve time.

rajesh3140

Apr 19, 2007
Hi Gurdeep,

Hearty Congratulations to you. While your post I found that you had sent your passports to CHC London through DHL. How did you manage to that? If you had an Indian passport then I heard that you cannot send them out through mail. Please confirm because this information is important for me.

Regards,
Rajesh3140

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
newcomer said:
Congrats,once again gurdeep.wish u a safe n pleasant landing in canada.hope u succeed in ur future endeavours in Canada.Wish u all the best always but plz do keep posting ur post landing experiences ,whenever u ve time.

Thanks "newcomer' for the wishes. I wish you and all forum members in the qeue to get their PR soon. Of course I will post my landing experience.

Thanks again

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
rajesh3140 said:
Hi Gurdeep,

Hearty Congratulations to you. While your post I found that you had sent your passports to CHC London through DHL. How did you manage to that? If you had an Indian passport then I heard that you cannot send them out through mail. Please confirm because this information is important for me.

Regards,
Rajesh3140

Hi Rajesh3140

Thanks for the wishes. Indian passports are illegal sending out from inside of india, but I sent them from Kuwait, its legal and you can inform DHL about the passports, so they will write the numbers of passports on Airway Bill,in case there is any loss or damage.

Best Wishes

rajesh3140

Apr 19, 2007
Hi Gurdeep,

Thanks for the information. That was an eye opener, but I guess it will not solve my problem as I am currently in US. I think even if I courier the passports to CHC, New Delhi, they will not be able to send me back. Please confirm or give further inputs.

Thanks & regards,
Rajesh3140

rajesh3140

Apr 19, 2007
Hi Gurdeep,

I guess you became very busy with moving to Canada, my friend. Still waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Rajesh3140

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
rajesh3140 said:
Hi Gurdeep,

Thanks for the information. That was an eye opener, but I guess it will not solve my problem as I am currently in US. I think even if I courier the passports to CHC, New Delhi, they will not be able to send me back. Please confirm or give further inputs.

Thanks & regards,
Rajesh3140
Hi Rajesh

Sorry for delay in reply, you are right there are lots of things to close down when you are leaving for good.
For your case, in your previous quote you have asked about sending passports to CIC London, but here you are talking about sending them to New Delhi. Which CIC office you applied from exactly, London or Delhi??

ocanada

Star Member
Apr 29, 2008
hi newcomer, thanks for the advice.
does that mean i can pay domestic fees if i can provide proof for my AOR ?
thanks
god bless you
:)

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
well i dont ve any personal experience abt it but it appears so from the university site. i think u shd contact the admission office of York University.i think i ve posted the link abt it already.Good Luck.

rajesh3140

Apr 19, 2007
gurdeep said:
rajesh3140 said:
Hi Gurdeep,

Thanks & regards,
Rajesh3140
Hi Rajesh

Sorry for delay in reply, you are right there are lots of things to close down when you are leaving for good.
For your case, in your previous quote you have asked about sending passports to CIC London, but here you are talking about sending them to New Delhi. Which CIC office you applied from exactly, London or Delhi??

Hi Gurdeep,

When I mentioned CHC, London in my previous post I was referring to you and how you had couriered yours. But my visa post is CHC, New Delhi and I am concerned about how to get my passports there, though I still have a lot of time for that. Sorry if I created any confusions.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajesh3140