+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Status Changed...

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
Yesterday morning I checked online status - it was showing "In Process". But in the evening I could not access the online status page. When I checked it today morning it is showing "Decision Made" and on clicking the decision made text it is showing :

"We started processing your application on November 11, 2004.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

So it is sure that they update the status yesterday (Monday) 28 Apr 2008

Now I am waiting for a call from Abu Dhabi for the pick of passports.

Thanks to the forum for helping me all the time.

I will update as soon I received the passports.

Best Wishes to all

Raytas

Mar 31, 2008
Hi I am happy for you congratulations and good luck for the big move. Keep us in your prayers and please keep posting the details of your experience as we all have something to learn from it.

carlos1110

Oct 24, 2007
Good for you gurdeep . I've been reading this forum through this time and I would like congratule you because you were a perseverant person. I think that we all are inside of this waiting game and It's very nice to hear that. Keep us in touch if you have more news.

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
Hi

Raytas said:
Hi I am happy for you congratulations and good luck for the big move. Keep us in your prayers and please keep posting the details of your experience as we all have something to learn from it.
Thanks Raytas for wishes. Sure you all are my prayer. I wish you all good luck. I will keep updating time to time.

Best Wishes for All...

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
Hi

carlos1110 said:
Good for you gurdeep . I've been reading this forum through this time and I would like congratule you because you were a perseverant person. I think that we all are inside of this waiting game and It's very nice to hear that. Keep us in touch if you have more news.

Thanks Carlos1110 for your concern. I wish all the forum member to get PR soon. I will be updating with the information maximum possible.

Best Wishes to All...

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
hi,heartiest congrats to u gurdeep.i hope soon u ll have ur passports back, with the visa stamped on it.when r u planning to land n wht s ur place of destination?

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi, gurdeep i am asking an usual question to u.Can u do me a favour?Actually i ve seen tht u r member of another forum. I ve been silent viewer of that forum from a couple of months but could not got registered as their site s having some problems , so i m not able to post a question there.There s a thread there with the name of YORK TUITION , posted by a gentleman named, Sun_shine.He has posted there tht YORK UNIVERSITY CANADa gives concession in the Fee amount even to the applicants of canadian immigration n he has quoted his own example.the questions i want to ask r
1.can he provide the email address of the concerned person
2.are there other universities as well which provide concession in fee for the persons ving AOR dates,if yes can he provide links or names for them.Actually i m currently based in middle east so i m looking for some online degrees , which i could not find on York University site.may be some other universities offer online education for PR applicants on local tuition rates.
I ll be extremly grateful to u if u could do this favour to me.U plz just post a question n ill check the answer myself.I hope i m not bothering u much.thanks in advance.
Regards

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
newcomer said:
Hi, gurdeep i am asking an usual question to u.Can u do me a favour?Actually i ve seen tht u r member of another forum. I ve been silent viewer of that forum from a couple of months but could not got registered as their site s having some problems , so i m not able to post a question there.There s a thread there with the name of YORK TUITION , posted by a gentleman named, Sun_shine.He has posted there tht YORK UNIVERSITY CANADa gives concession in the Fee amount even to the applicants of canadian immigration n he has quoted his own example.the questions i want to ask r
1.can he provide the email address of the concerned person
2.are there other universities as well which provide concession in fee for the persons ving AOR dates,if yes can he provide links or names for them.Actually i m currently based in middle east so i m looking for some online degrees , which i could not find on York University site.may be some other universities offer online education for PR applicants on local tuition rates.
I ll be extremly grateful to u if u could do this favour to me.U plz just post a question n ill check the answer myself.I hope i m not bothering u much.thanks in advance.
Regards

Thanks Habib and newcomer for the wishes. I am planning to leave in end of may 2008

newcomer I have posted your questions so you can see the results directly.

Best Wishes

favourme

Nov 21, 2006
Warri, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/2004
Hi Gurdeep,

Congratulations! I am happy for you. Surprisingly that was the same time (November 2004) I submitted my PR application in Ghana. Till date they have not call me for interview or medical exam.

Whenever I check the online status, it will always be IN PROCESS. In short the process is too long, however, one need to be patient. I hope to hear from them soonest. Have a safe flight to canada and a wonderful stay.

Cheers!

Favourme

M S Chaudhry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2006
Congratulations on getting PR and completing the waiting game with strong nerves. Hope u will keep us update about the coming events and stages.
GOOD LUCK

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
Thanks "favourme" and "M S Chaudhry " for wishes. Till now I did not received my passports, hope to get them back in a day or two.

Best Wishes to all...

ocanada

Star Member
Apr 29, 2008
hi gurdeep, to start with , congratulations and hope u have a safe trip.
i am also very much wanting to go to canada as i have so many things to do but i have just filed an application and received my AOR in february 2008.
its long time to wait and i am so desperate as i got to sort out my future for someone there.
anyways i am glad u did it mate.
can u do me a favour .
u answered privately that qsts about york university giving concessions to AOR recipients.
Can u also answer that qst on this forum so that we all have a look and maybe i can decide to go to york university also if they are giving concession.
thank you and once again, all the best and god bless you and all happiness be yours :)
can u kindly also tell us your time frame and CHC office.
Thank You .