+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Status changed from decision made to in process

Kurtz

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yesterday my wife's status changed back to in process and her status showed decision made in Aug 2015.

My wife and I took the test July 29 2015. Her status changed to DM 3 days after the test. I got CIT0520 and my status changed to DM around Dec 05 2015. Both of our ATIP requested in March 2016 showed our file was received by Mississauga office for scheduling oath in Dec 15 2015. It's been more than 4 months for them to schedule oath.

MP's was no help at all. ATIP was late by 15 days. Now CIC changed online status back to IP even ATIP showed they were trying to schedule an oath 4 months ago. I have to say I'm freaking annoyed by all Canadian Government agencies :mad:

Does anyone has any similar experiences?

Good luck to all

ambient2

May 30, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow, this is unfortunate :eek: . Sorry to hear that, mate. I'm not sure but, it seems like CIC officers are heaving fun by torturing us. Why aren't they liable for this mental rape? Everyone in N.America is afraid to say or do something unconventional out of fear to be sued, but somehow CIC and CBSA think they are above the law.

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ambient2 said:
wow, this is unfortunate :eek: . Sorry to hear that, mate. I'm not sure but, it seems like CIC officers are heaving fun by torturing us. Why aren't they liable for this mental rape? Everyone in N.America is afraid to say or do something unconventional out of fear to be sued, but somehow CIC and CBSA think they are above the law.
+1. They definitely need someone to watch what they do and slap theirs heads if they slow down.