+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Processing Time

amanglr

Dec 10, 2015
Why it taking so much time in Processing Visa File ?
I have Applied for Study Visa on Nov 17th , still the file is in Process ,Only a few days left for Jan intake session start ,What are Possible ways to get to know response from immigration regarding visa ?

A.b

Dec 8, 2015
amanglr said:
I have Applied for Study Visa on Nov 17th , still the file is in Process ,Only a few days left for Jan intake session start ,What are Possible ways to get to know response from immigration regarding visa ?
hi i am same as you i am waiting i will start on 1.1.2016 !!
i apply for visa because the first it end!
and i got Refused because my study permit it is end
and i apply for study permit on 13 Nov and still waiting and i had update on 18th Nov until now nothing

one of my frind he got his visa on on week apply on 27th Nov and he got it today 10 Dec!!!

inder009

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Canada
Dnt worry u will get response soon
I applied on 4 nov .. Approved on 8 dec
Even my frnd is waiting who applied on 2 nov no update yet

amanglr

Dec 10, 2015
That's great , but for who are not updated till now , how long they have to wait more . Christmas vacations are near .I hope they execute things now on fast-track ...

inder009

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Canada
amanglr said:
That's great , but for who are not updated till now , how long they have to wait more . Christmas vacations are near .I hope they execute things now on fast-track ...
I checked wid my consultant she said they will process all files before the holidays till 20 dec

Nep_student

Nov 16, 2015
My Medical Passed on Oct 30 and got my passport request on Dec 4.......so not to worry they are taking time.......you guyz might be received passport request soon! best wishes!

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
amanglr said:
Well sadly, you cannot know. CIC is really taking their sweet time to process study permit.
I have been applying since 9th oct for class on 4th Jan (must confirm by 13 Dec) and yet still no answer. I can't call them, they won't respond to email (so-called Special Enquiry Form), you just can't reached to these "gods".

Sorry friend.

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
inder009 said:
Dnt worry u will get response soon
I applied on 4 nov .. Approved on 8 dec
Even my frnd is waiting who applied on 2 nov no update yet
You are very lucky, friend!

Kvyas

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Applied on 18 nov
Passport dispatch -11 dec
Paper based application
It was my second attempt
Still no approval mail
Really worried

Nep_student

Nov 16, 2015
betteka said:
Well sadly, you cannot know. CIC is really taking their sweet time to process study permit.
I have been applying since 9th oct for class on 4th Jan (must confirm by 13 Dec) and yet still no answer. I can't call them, they won't respond to email (so-called Special Enquiry Form), you just can't reached to these "gods".

Sorry friend.
Wouldn't it be okay to contact your university that you want extension for your class since you have paid the whole fee..........you can state to the registration dept. that you haven't received your visa yet........that might help........and since your class start on jan 4 ,you might get your visa before 25 dec........

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
Nep_student said:
Wouldn't it be okay to contact your university that you want extension for your class since you have paid the whole fee..........you can state to the registration dept. that you haven't received your visa yet........that might help........and since your class start on jan 4 ,you might get your visa before 25 dec........
Looking at how CIC missed their own guarantee that study permit only take 4 weeks to process, I'm not betting my life on it. But you know, miracles do happen, especially on Christmas. Except when Krampus comes and tore that hopes apart...lol ;D

amanglr

Dec 10, 2015
oh! , We always says that Indian based System is Slow . but Canadian surprised before entering their System .God bless all of us .Got visa by this coming week.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
betteka said:
Looking at how CIC missed their own guarantee that study permit only take 4 weeks to process, I'm not betting my life on it. But you know, miracles do happen, especially on Christmas. Except when Krampus comes and tore that hopes apart...lol ;D
they did not guarantee processing time if u read application processing time u will see the following statement
"The tables below indicate application processing times at Canadian visa offices outside Canada. The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases finalized between July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2015. Processing times are subject to change." means not all applications were processed in the time specified. Case to case difference happens depending on complexity of the case. If ur so frustrated with this straight forward visa process wait till u apply for PR assuming u want to apply for PR following ur frustration with CIC.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
mead said:
they did not guarantee processing time if u read application processing time u will see the following statement
"The tables below indicate application processing times at Canadian visa offices outside Canada. The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases finalized between July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2015. Processing times are subject to change." means not all applications were processed in the time specified. Case to case difference happens depending on complexity of the case. If ur so frustrated with this straight forward visa process wait till u apply for PR assuming u want to apply for PR following ur frustration with CIC.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp
So all the Letter of Acceptance, paid college fee, time of study, etc doesn't mean a thing to CIC because they like to take their sweet time to process study permit applications?

One can get their visa in a day, a week, months later or even year because there's no system at all, simply based on a game of luck?