+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online PR Card Renewal - No AOR and cant view application

elexis969

Jan 4, 2016
Heya,

I submitted my renewal for PR card renewal back in April online, I can see that my application says submitted but the box that says "view application" is greyed out, I've had no acknowledgment that they've received it, not even a generic email saying I've submitted an application, and whenever I try to check the status its never found. I'm getting really concerned that something went wrong and it's not in their system - of course, they ignore my emails. I'm so worried that I'm just waiting around wasting time and they don't even have it. I had so many issues even applying online and it wouldn't even let me submit it for a period of time and I keep seeing the processing times go up and up since the strike and I'm supposed to be travelling in August.

Has anyone else had this and actually received their card? Did anyone else get a confirmation for an online renewal? Is there any way that anyone knows of that I confirm that its actually been sent correctly.

marie0707

Apr 27, 2016
Did you end up getting your PR? This is happening to me now and my application has been submitted for 2 months. Its just greyed out online after I submitted. I have no confirmation it was received and nothing comes up when I try to check the status.