28-12-2011
Nomination.....
09-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2012
Med's Request
01-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012. Ecas: "in process" since 10th May. and We have received your Medical.
Passport Req..
30 August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th September 2012--COPR
LANDED..........
23rd September 2012
I am in process of applying permanent residence for my parents under PGP scheme. I am not sure about the PR online portal for application. Can I be their representative and apply on their behalf? Also when I register for this online portal, Do I use my email or their email address.

Many Thanks

Reactions: share_SK

share_SK

May 5, 2014
I am in process of applying permanent residence for my parents under PGP scheme. I am not sure about the PR online portal for application. Can I be their representative and apply on their behalf? Also when I register for this online portal, Do I use my email or their email address.

Many Thanks
Same set of questions, at this early stage. I guess we will be in the same boat for next few weeks... By the way looking for some one to reply this.

aonedoc

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
Nomination.....
09-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2012
Med's Request
01-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012. Ecas: "in process" since 10th May. and We have received your Medical.
Passport Req..
30 August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th September 2012--COPR
LANDED..........
23rd September 2012
Same set of questions, at this early stage. I guess we will be in the same boat for next few weeks... By the way looking for some one to reply this.
Whats your take in this?

Scenario A. Parents can open online portal and do IMM 0008, IMM 5669, IMM 5406 online. But then they have to upload all the supporting docs - Part A and Part B as per Document Check list (IMM 5771). Most of these have to be provided by sponsors.

Scenario B. You can give the whole project to a representative (law firm). As per guidance from cic -- Representative can open online portal for PR application.

Scenario C. Sponsor can do form IMM 5476 and apply on behalf of parents. Question is
1. Are we allowed to do open an online portal for PR application on behalf of our parents?
2. If we do, does parents have to still finally sign off ?
3. Can we use our email address and manage the whole thing?

CAN.east

Feb 15, 2018

Many Thanks
I used my email since i will be acting on my parents behalf when they sign the representative form giving my the right to do so

gillgilll

Dec 28, 2013

Many Thanks
I m looking for the same answer. It is very unclear seriously and I have not even started the application just because of this. If you get any clarification regarding this matter. Please give is an update. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Many Thanks
Yes you can use your email and make their account on portal . and act as parent’s representative . Make sure use representative form for them .

Reactions: Ruhi123