+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online PCC by Mumbai police in 15 days !!!

Shrey_Can

Mar 14, 2016
Hello,

I've received the ITA and now gathering all the documents.

In terms of Mumbai PCC, i read online that they have changed the process to online and the link for the same is mahaonline portal.

Is this the link i need to follow for applying Mumbai PCC, cause the CIC states that i'll have to visit the district police office to apply for PCC. Please help clear my confusion.

Thanks

prads_s

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as I know

getting it from PSK (passport seva kendra) is better. as it doesn't have any duration of stay for an address.

sidpune

Feb 16, 2017
Hi,

Could you please confirm whether CIC accepts the PCC from mahaonline, as IRCC website says Passport Seva, as I believe mahaonline is fairly new.

Awaiting your reponse.

Thanks,
Jyoti
It is better to take PCC from PSK rather than individual Police Stations, as PSK covers entire country and also IRCC prefers PSK.

jyotimathur

Jul 5, 2017
It is better to take PCC from PSK rather than individual Police Stations, as PSK covers entire country and also IRCC prefers PSK.
Thanks, I understand that but just need to know if anyone has faced a problem when they got PCC from mahaonline, as I have already got this and am due to submit my e-APR soon.

Thanks

gill367

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
Please get PCC from PSK only.

If you are uploading PCC form PSK as well as from local police then upload it for all the duration and all the places you lived after turning 18

sidpune

Feb 16, 2017
Thanks, I understand that but just need to know if anyone has faced a problem when they got PCC from mahaonline, as I have already got this and am due to submit my e-APR soon.

Thanks
I would suggest get PCC ONLY from PSK and upload that only, as uploading PCC from local police might confuse CIC as it will have dates whereas PCC from PSK doesn't have any dates..