Med's Done....
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
24-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
6-September-2014
Hi, I received email yesterday to take my virtual oath (August 30)

I am currently outside Canada. Planning to return next month. However, I just realized that applying the visitor visa for my children (outside Canada) take longer than 80 days. I have been postpone the oath ceremony once (in April 25). If I postpone again, will they red flag me? It takes longer next time?

So I have two options:
1) Postpone again. Get the visitor visa application done (2-3 months time, outside Canada) then back to Canada and wait for next email for next virtual oath.

2)Go back by myself. Take the virtual oath and wait for the citizenship cert and apply for passport then travel back to home country and apply visitor visa for my children and bring them back. My question is how long does it take to receive the citizenship cert (1-2 weeks)??? My processing centre is Calgary.

Thanks everyone.

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017

I am currently outside Canada. Planning to return next month. However, I just realized that applying the visitor visa for my children (outside Canada) take longer than 80 days. I have been postpone the oath ceremony once (in April 25). If I postpone again, will they red flag me? It takes longer next time?

So I have two options:
1) Postpone again. Get the visitor visa application done (2-3 months time, outside Canada) then back to Canada and wait for next email for next virtual oath.

2)Go back by myself. Take the virtual oath and wait for the citizenship cert and apply for passport then travel back to home country and apply visitor visa for my children and bring them back. My question is how long does it take to receive the citizenship cert (1-2 weeks)??? My processing centre is Calgary.

Thanks everyone.
keep in mind-
1-citizenship certificate 2-4 week
2-Canadian passport up to 3 month average time , this time you can mange if you apply urgent according to plan you have many choice like week end pay hefty fee get same day your passport
3-surrender Indian passport plus Indian tourist visa can aply same time 10 to 14 days
4-oci card if you luky 1 month other wise upto 3 month

Arslan-Pervaiz

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
06-06-2015
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
-

So I have two options:

Thanks everyone.
You can reply to Oath email or send request Via webforms to request take oath outside the country, I have read on multiple threads people requested that with valid reason and they get approved to do so.