+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Non SDS Updates

saba_91

Jun 17, 2019
Hey Guys,

Has anyone applied for Study permit Non SDS Online? What are the message updates we get post Biometrics? How much time does it take to process the visa?

Ronak790

Apr 30, 2019
Hey Guys,

Has anyone applied for Study permit Non SDS Online? What are the message updates we get post Biometrics? How much time does it take to process the visa?
I m waiting for visa i applied on 11/ april still no update in non sds category

Amankaushik1322

Jan 30, 2019
Hey Guys,

I have applied under non sds category as I know because previously I have one refusal so I have a idea of time duration at that time
i applied on 3 April 2019
biomatric done on 18 april 2019
Got result which was refusal on 8th of may 2019
Reapplied on 17th of June and waiting

Amankaushik1322

Jan 30, 2019
Hey Guys,

It's acknowledgement mail as it's name difine it's about to get you acknowledge that they receive your biomatric and officiall they started
Reviewing your application

shwetamenon

Apr 18, 2019
Do you get your acknowledgement mail or not because after that officially they'll start reviewing your application I mean your husband's application
Under GC key there is just biometric request letter that you need to take along while giving your biometrics and an application submission letter that is all . No update apart from that it just says submitted and if you click to check full application update it says we are processing your application will send you message when there is an update .

Ronak790

Apr 30, 2019
Under GC key there is just biometric request letter that you need to take along while giving your biometrics and an application submission letter that is all . No update apart from that it just says submitted and if you click to check full application update it says we are processing your application will send you message when there is an update .
Same here

kopalsoni

Jun 25, 2019
India
App. Filed.......
25-06-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
I received the acknowledgement letter 2 days back.

Applied on 25th June.