+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online may 2018 pending Applicant

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Hello

I am in process of applying my parents visitor visa to canada and I am PR of canada. The documents I am attaching are

1) J forms
2) 4 month bank statements
3)Agriculture Land Registery
4) House Registery
5) CA Evaluation for house and land
6) Fixed deposits

Que: ITR? as Indian farmers are tax exempt as what other docs I can use to prove? Please suggest? No ITR's

Thanks

Maninder Bhullar

Apr 20, 2018
Hello

I am in process of applying my parents visitor visa to canada and I am PR of canada. The documents I am attaching are

1) J forms
2) 4 month bank statements
3)Agriculture Land Registery
4) House Registery
5) CA Evaluation for house and land
6) Fixed deposits

Que: ITR? as Indian farmers are tax exempt as what other docs I can use to prove? Please suggest? No ITR's

Thanks
Bro don't use j form. Make a income certificate from tehsildar office. As par ur land. And not require ITR in agriculture. .

Aug 12, 2018
Hello bro. I have 6 refusal before time. Now i applied 7th time. I was apply may 20, 2018 and got interview latter 25 july. My interview date was 03rd july 2018 and they call my office for inquiries regarding my job aprox 11 july. But after 92 days decision dose not make.
Hello bro,
I will also same as your path . I will get interview mail 4th time and got refused . Total apply 5 times with bad luck. Can’t understand what the god want from me .

When u called for interview what they said to u in last ?

And one thing more what is the time difference between total seven times u applied means gap u put ?

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Hello bro,
I will also same as your path . I will get interview mail 4th time and got refused . Total apply 5 times with bad luck. Can’t understand what the god want from me .

And one thing more what is the time difference between total seven times u applied means gap u put ?
Have you traveled before any visa required country such as US,UK,AU,NL and Schengen?
Apply For GCMS notes to know the point of refusal.

Maninder Bhullar

Apr 20, 2018
Hello bro,

U from can we talk on phone?