+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Interview/docs check requested

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
What should I expect? appreciate your input. thanks.
They will check PR cards, passports, landing paper.. Keep the originals with you
They may have follow-up questions about the kind of work you are doing
Your travel history etc. they may ask what was the purpose of your travel etc..

Reactions: Jets13

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
My wife just had hers and they asked about her travel history. Asked to see specific pages of passports, asked about family life and just general questions about personal life, employment and education . Finally said that if he needs anything else he will let us know before the end of the week and if we don’t hear from him by end of the week expect oath invite in 2 to 3 months

Last edited:

Benito2

Aug 11, 2021
My wife just had hers and they asked about her travel history. Asked to see specific pages of passports, asked about family life and just general questions about personal life, employment and education . Finally said that if he needs anything else he will let us know before the end of the week and if we don’t here from him by end of the week expect oath invite in 2 to 3 months
thanks! at the time of the interview how long since your applied?

Abdii1996

Oct 3, 2018
My wife just had hers and they asked about her travel history. Asked to see specific pages of passports, asked about family life and just general questions about personal life, employment and education . Finally said that if he needs anything else he will let us know before the end of the week and if we don’t hear from him by end of the week expect oath invite in 2 to 3 months
Hi....Did the officer ask to see the original PR Card? Is it okay to show landing paper instead of PR Card? I lost my PR Card, but I have interview next week. Thanks a lot.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Hi....Did the officer ask to see the original PR Card? Is it okay to show landing paper instead of PR Card? I lost my PR Card, but I have interview next week. Thanks a lot.
He did, actually asked to see both old one and new one when we added surname to pr card. I’m sorry I’m not familiar if landing paper is ok or not.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Interview Sept 27th and now application status has been updated they are giving a date for oath middle of oct. I assume there will be an email closer to with instructions?