+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Form Signing and Filling 5713 & 5645

Sooper

Apr 26, 2019
I have questions regarding online forms, especially regarding signing the online forms: Please guide

1. Is there any requirement to fill the forms in Capital Letters?

2. In form 5645 (Family Information Form), to fill the names of family members in native language--- shall I fill all the form in English, print it, and then write the names in native language by hand and then scan it to upload?

3. In form 5645 (Family Info Form) there is not option of validation, shall I take the printout of filled form and sign and then scan and upload it for online application.

4. Form 5713 (Family Representative Form), can’t be saved on computer after filling, so how it will be filled? Shall I take the print out of filled form, sign, scan and then upload?

5. The main application form 5257 have the option of validation but there is signature box also. Shall I take print out of this also, sign, scan and then upload?

I have read few threads about these but found mixed answers. Please guide which forms really needs to be signed by hand in online application

Sooper

Apr 26, 2019
Please guide: Does any one has definite and sure answer: do forms 5713 and 5645 require signatures, for an online application?

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
I have questions regarding online forms, especially regarding signing the online forms: Please guide

1. Is there any requirement to fill the forms in Capital Letters?

2. In form 5645 (Family Information Form), to fill the names of family members in native language--- shall I fill all the form in English, print it, and then write the names in native language by hand and then scan it to upload?

3. In form 5645 (Family Info Form) there is not option of validation, shall I take the printout of filled form and sign and then scan and upload it for online application.

4. Form 5713 (Family Representative Form), can’t be saved on computer after filling, so how it will be filled? Shall I take the print out of filled form, sign, scan and then upload?

5. The main application form 5257 have the option of validation but there is signature box also. Shall I take print out of this also, sign, scan and then upload?

I have read few threads about these but found mixed answers. Please guide which forms really needs to be signed by hand in online application
Hi,

1. There is no requirement to fill in capital letters.

2. Just write the name in English, no need to take the print out & scan. Signature is not required for IMM5645E (Family Information Form).

3. No need to validate IMM5645E (Family Information Form). Fill it, save it and upload it.

4. Just fill the form IMM5713E, take a print out, get it SIGNED from appropriate person as well as the representative, then scan & upload it.

5. Just complete the application form IMM5257E, sign it (signature is editable box, you can simply write the name or initials) and then validate it. No need to take the print out & scan.

Good Luck

Sooper

Apr 26, 2019
5. Just complete the application form IMM5257E, sign it (signature is editable box, you can simply write the name or initials) and then validate it. No need to take the print out & scan.
By now way it need to be signed by hand or electronically. In the online guideline it is very clearly written that for online application keep the sign area blank. So 5257 only need to be validated after filling and upload.

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
By now way it need to be signed by hand or electronically. In the online guideline it is very clearly written that for online application keep the sign area blank. So 5257 only need to be validated after filling and upload.
You may skip that.
Though I have get it signed Electronically where ever they asked for the signature for my parents.
You may check on the following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=425
It states that "Each person must complete and sign the Application for Temporary Resident Visa (IMM 5257)".

Good Luck

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
may thanks but this guide is for paper application
I hope you have applied for TRV.
I have applied for my parents (with e-signed forms) and no issue with application till yet.
Good Luck