Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
A friend of mine has started with the online application form process,though he told me he had not submitted,but it is straight 4ward process.
I wish you all the best bro. :)

best

Sep 14, 2012
thanks.my concern is that my documents to be submitted is more than 100 pages,can it contain it all

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
you should be able to submit it all as long as their is provision for online application. Though cdhc will still request for originals,maybe when they are thru with ur application and they r on the point of issuing u visa. I wish u all d best.
ciao

shebaby

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
best said:
thanks.my concern is that my documents to be submitted is more than 100 pages,can it contain it all
100 pages? bros wetin you wan submit? u don give dem real work to do be dat oooo.Naija 4 life... We no dey caryy last

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Please i need your candid advice on my intended application to Memorial Uuniversity Newfounland. I am a Nigerian with over 6years of work experience and almost 2years being a System Analyst in my current place of work. I will like to apply for Computational Studies with a specialization in Msc Computer Science in MUN but i need to confirm if they will accept a second class lower degree in Bsc Computer Science with just few point away from 2.1. Also i intend to go for the Msc Co-op not the Thesis. Do I need a supervisor for the Msc Project (Co-op)program?

Please what are my chances of being admitted into the school considering my result and I am also in my early 30's. All adivice all be appreciated.

Best Regards
Timi

best

Sep 14, 2012
i think your GP is not that bad to secure admission at mum,all you need to do is to write a convincing letter of intent,and submit all the other required documents,if possible look for a supervisor to make your admission easier

best

Sep 14, 2012
shebaby said:
100 pages? bros wetin you wan submit? u don give dem real work to do be dat oooo.Naija 4 life... We no dey caryy last
[/quot

that is what they want,we will give it to them

hauwa.aliyu

Apr 22, 2013
acca247 said:
A friend of mine has started with the online application form process,though he told me he had not submitted,but it is straight 4ward process.
I wish you all the best bro. :)
Hi, so did ur frnd get to finish d application? Am abt to start mine n am having doubt cos its like no one knows abt d online application here in naija, Lagos is far frm me, so I tink d online is jst d best. Pls help!

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
sorry i replied late. I rarely come here in d recent time. I mostly visit Nairaland(travelling to canada) thread which is more of a Nigerian thing. A couple of guys there av applied online successfully.
I wish u all d best

Aug 17, 2022
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Lekki
Hi guys,
Am adeniyi,I need your help regards my study permit application process,I want to do it by myself but I don't have idea on how to go about it. Perhaps, can anyone share his/her idea with me? Probably, if it happen yo be online which site to submit and how to go about it,secondly if it paper application am i going to submit it at lagos cos my location seems to be closer to Lagos,kindly help a brother
Your swift response is highly appreciated.

C.h.r.i.s.t.y

Feb 6, 2020
Hi guys,
Am adeniyi,I need your help regards my study permit application process,I want to do it by myself but I don't have idea on how to go about it. Perhaps, can anyone share his/her idea with me? Probably, if it happen yo be online which site to submit and how to go about it,secondly if it paper application am i going to submit it at lagos cos my location seems to be closer to Lagos,kindly help a brother
Your swift response is highly appreciated.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/apply.html