+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online eMedical Consent

ayaram

Feb 2, 2015
Hello Everone

I noticed that the printout of the medical examination I took in one of the hospitals accredited by CIC states at the bottom "I have not yet provided online consent for eMedical to process your health examinations"

Am I supposed to do provide a consent somehow? I am confused!

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

mitneo

Jul 31, 2015
Hi,

I faced this issue on 31Aug2015, Chennai Apollo Hospital(Heart Center).

I did medical check for my baby without the invitation from CIC so that i thought of including this Medical Report while attaching my Baby Application in our Pending PR Case. I received the Medical Receipt from them mentioning at the Bottom as " you have not yet provided Online Consent for eMedical to process your Health examinations."

I consulted this with my Law Office at Canada they replied as state below:

"The attached e-Medical Information Sheet that you have sent for your new born baby needs amendment. The form at the bottom says that you have not provided online consent for e-medical to process her health examination. This has to be amended. Please contact the same Panel Physician and get new e-Medical Information Sheet stating that you provide her online consent. Once new e-Medical Information Sheet has been obtained with your/baby’s consent, then scan and email it to me. This is very mandatory."

So please if anyone facing the same problem consider this post and do as mentioned here, I will update this if i get more info on this once i visit the Panel Physician.

Thanks for reading my Post !