+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online course for next two intakes

Imvigneshman

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Well I have spoke to my friend in Canada he said that they are facing a second wave and there won’t be any in-person class for next 2 intakes. More over I have spoke with my counsellor at IDP even they said Canada is unlikely to open boarders anytime near and online classes going to take place for next two intakes.

Reactions: Petita

rijol verma

Jul 10, 2020
Well I have spoke to my friend in Canada he said that they are facing a second wave and there won’t be any in-person class for next 2 intakes. More over I have spoke with my counsellor at IDP even they said Canada is unlikely to open boarders anytime near and online classes going to take place for next two intakes.
Yes same experience They told to defer to sep21 why this injustice.

Dreamer$04

Sep 23, 2020
It means the January intake students also have to take classes online, and can't travel to Canada ?????

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
It means the January intake students also have to take classes online, and can't travel to Canada ?????
I have received a letter from the college I got accepted into and they do not mention that you cannot enter Canada.

Also, as far as I have investigated, you have to be physically in Canada for at least 50% of the duration of the course, which means that it is a must to travel to Canada. By the way I keep searching for this and if anyone has an idea it would be much appreciated.

Sep 15, 2020
I have received a letter from the college I got accepted into and they do not mention that you cannot enter Canada.

Also, as far as I have investigated, you have to be physically in Canada for at least 50% of the duration of the course, which means that it is a must to travel to Canada. By the way I keep searching for this and if anyone has an idea it would be much appreciated.
Nah, the policy right now for one year program is that we can do online classes up until next April and still qualified for PGWP. I actually don’t need work permit lol, just give me the study permit.

Reactions: Bond 007

Sep 15, 2020
Nah, the policy right now for one year program is that we can do online classes up until next April and still qualified for PGWP. I actually don’t need work permit lol, just give me the study permit.
Which means that so far 2/3 length of our program will be conducted online

Capricorn11

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
But as far I know many students who were approved before March 18 regardless of their class is entirely online have reached Canada without facing any issue so they might allow international students

Sep 15, 2020
But as far I know many students who were approved before March 18 regardless of their class is entirely online have reached Canada without facing any issue so they might allow international students
Yaa but the thing is that they don’t even issue visa for us lol.

Capricorn11

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Yaa but the thing is that they don’t even issue visa for us lol.
Well they might stamp visa before Jan intake and allow us to enter but the real issue I am afraid in Current scenario is struggle for part time job and those online class will that land us on job after graduation I mean we will lack all the practical experience :D