+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test

Swift Turtle

Dec 29, 2020
Group,

After a year of incessantly checking my email, experiencing panic attacks, sending web forms, calling the IRCC call centre, visiting forums and blogs, joining Facebook groups, etc.; I've finally received my Test Invitation.

I'm a July 2019 applicant from Vancouver and my original test was scheduled for April 1, 2020 but was cancelled on March 18, 2020. I've seen people who've applied after me that are citizens now.

I sincerely wish the best for everyone in this group. Stay strong and never lose hope.

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
Group,

After a year of incessantly checking my email, experiencing panic attacks, sending web forms, calling the IRCC call centre, visiting forums and blogs, joining Facebook groups, etc.; I've finally received my Test Invitation.

I'm a July 2019 applicant from Vancouver and my original test was scheduled for April 1, 2020 but was cancelled on March 18, 2020. I've seen people who've applied after me that are citizens now.

I sincerely wish the best for everyone in this group. Stay strong and never lose hope.
Hats off to your patience and all the very best to you.

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Has anyone idea, can we contact MP while CSIS security check is pending since long time for citizenship grant application ? And MP can contact to the CSIS directly ?

TC21

Jun 17, 2015
Hi everyone....i got an invite for online citizenship test today via email (Yayyy!!)....However the email body says refer to the attachment for further instructions etc. I believe the start date too should be in the said attachment. However when i open the attachment, it is the exact copy of email body with no more instructions. It seems the immigration office attached the wrong document.

Any idea what I can do to rectify it and get the proper attachment.. There is no email id for me to reply back as that too was supposed to be in the attachment, in case i wanted to change my dates.

My immigration office seems to be Niagara Falls, ON.

Reactions: Swift Turtle

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
Hi everyone....i got an invite for online citizenship test today via email (Yayyy!!)....However the email body says refer to the attachment for further instructions etc. I believe the start date too should be in the said attachment. However when i open the attachment, it is the exact copy of email body with no more instructions. It seems the immigration office attached the wrong document.

Any idea what I can do to rectify it and get the proper attachment.. There is no email id for me to reply back as that too was supposed to be in the attachment, in case i wanted to change my dates.

My immigration office seems to be Niagara Falls, ON.
Reply to the original email with your request. They are usually fast in responding

TC21

Jun 17, 2015
Reply to the original email with your request. They are usually fast in responding
Thanks Lex...however the original email contains the message 'This message is sent via an inbox that does not receive messages, please do not reply to this email.'

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
Thanks Lex...however the original email contains the message 'This message is sent via an inbox that does not receive messages, please do not reply to this email.'
Weird that is... Mine didn't say anything like that. What's your processing office?

TC21

Jun 17, 2015
Sorry, just saw Niagara Falls in there. Well, get on the phone to IRCC and explain to the agent. Use the regular number that everyone else is using.
yeah thanks Lex....i am on hold with them right now...hopefully this is a quick fix

TC21

Jun 17, 2015
yeah thanks Lex....i am on hold with them right now...hopefully this is a quick fix
the agent told me that she received couple of similar call about Niagara falls. It seems someone there is making a mistake in the emails sent today. anyways the agent has sent a note to them so hopefully it resolves soon.... :)

Reactions: BadGamer6