Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For the documents request, can you take photos of the documents with a smartphone or hand held camera? Or should I use a professional scanner?

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For the documents request, can you take photos of the documents with a smartphone or hand held camera? Or should I use a professional scanner?
I think you need to convert to pdf before sending. Also there seems to be a 5MB size limit for attachments (total 5MB not individual attachments) which would be a problem with a smartphone camera.

Reactions: savarana

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
Any information on the actual process and setup for the online test? Like what happens exactly?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
just took the test and the whole process was exactly as described in the link. Very clear and pretty painless. The whole process from start to finish took me a under 10 minutes and I going slow and double checking everything. They really do and try to make things as simple, fast, and easy as possible.

keypad

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
26-10-2013
Passport Req..
15-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
just took the test and the whole process was exactly as described in the link. Very clear and pretty painless. The whole process from start to finish took me a under 10 minutes and I going slow and double checking everything. They really do and try to make things as simple, fast, and easy as possible.
So now you have gone through the test, did you receive anything about additional docs?
Have you applied for the health summary. I am also in BC and planning to apply for the provincial health summary in January. I would be grateful if you could spare some time to post your updates. TIA.

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
So now you have gone through the test, did you receive anything about additional docs?
Have you applied for the health summary. I am also in BC and planning to apply for the provincial health summary in January. I would be grateful if you could spare some time to post your updates. TIA.
I haven’t gotten an email for extra documents yet. The only email I’ve gotten so far has been the automatic one you get when your finish your test just letting you know your test has been submitted. It tells you your preliminary test results and that once a IRCC agent checks your test, webcam images, and your ID it’ll become official. They will then let you know what the next steps will be. I'll definitely post an update once I get one.
I’m planning on waiting a few more days before sending in my health summary request to see if I get the email for the document request. I’m hoping I don’t get one.

RifHero

Mar 28, 2019
I haven’t gotten an email for extra documents yet. The only email I’ve gotten so far has been the automatic one you get when your finish your test just letting you know your test has been submitted. It tells you your preliminary test results and that once a IRCC agent checks your test, webcam images, and your ID it’ll become official. They will then let you know what the next steps will be. I'll definitely post an update once I get one.
I’m planning on waiting a few more days before sending in my health summary request to see if I get the email for the document request. I’m hoping I don’t get one.
I believe when you finish the test and you submit - the preliminary result appears in the screen and you are given the choice to either print it or receive it by email, is that right ? But as soon as you hit submit it is all gone, and the email is just a formality for your record.

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
I believe when you finish the test and you submit - the preliminary result appears in the screen and you are given the choice to either print it or receive it by email, is that right ? But as soon as you hit submit it is all gone, and the email is just a formality for your record.
Yes, that’s pretty much it.

calgary1991

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Wait a second, what is health summary document? So if I have chronic disease I can’t be Canadian? I have been to doctors so many times.

Rie11

Sep 9, 2020
Wait a second, what is health summary document? So if I have chronic disease I can’t be Canadian? I have been to doctors so many times.
Don't worry - it's not for the purpose of checking your chronic illnesses. It's for them to make sure you were staying in Canada long enough. Like other documents they require, such as rent and pay stubs.

calgary1991

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Don't worry - it's not for the purpose of checking your chronic illnesses. It's for them to make sure you were staying in Canada long enough. Like other documents they require, such as rent and pay stubs.
Oh okay, thank you for the answer.

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
Improving border control, at least around Permanent Residents, would maybe be better than all this. In Europe I get passport stamped on the way in and out.