+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test

Ziets

Aug 23, 2019
There is an edit button under your post, from there you can delete.
It appears that after some time the delete and edit button are hidden, as I can no longer see mine on older posts
Edit: edited and I can see a delete button right next to it on this post but not the others

Reactions: his*marty

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
It appears that after some time the delete and edit button are hidden, as I can no longer see mine on older posts
Edit: edited and I can see a delete button right next to it on this post but not the others
Did you try logging in on a desktop computer? The edit/delete button will be directly below your own post.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
I just got off the call with IRCC and they are still quite unhelpful. They however did confirm they have my test results on file and they are working on my file at the moment. I should be patient and wait for further instructions soon over email. Status still in progress.

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
I just found out the IRCC website states that "at the moment 80% of the files we are processing are of the March3-9 2019 applicants" (I am paraphrasing).

It's funny that most online test interviews are of 2020 applicants.

What do you guys think?

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
I just found out the IRCC website states that "at the moment 80% of the files we are processing are of the March3-9 2019 applicants" (I am paraphrasing).

It's funny that most online test interviews are of 2020 applicants.

What do you guys think?
Nah. Not really. 2020 applications are barely moving (except December 2020 online applicants). Most online tests invitations are given to late 2019 applicants. And also some earlier ones, especially those who had their tests cancelled before due to COVID.

The dates reflect that they are currently having a huge backlog, as more applications are filling in it’s becoming more and more troubling.

jcttt

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
(Timeline in my signature) - Wondering if anyone can weight in and give me some colour on the following?

got a call yesterday for an interview on March 13th. Wrote my test and passed on Jan 29, Scarborough office.

For those who got interview request, did you guys get a call or email? or both? I haven’t received any email. Just a person called me, confirmed my test score and the date I wrote it, and scheduled me for an interview.

Can anyone weight in here? I’m afraid any email from them got lost. The person did not ask for any documentation on the call and knew my full name and the date I passed the test.

Scarborough office.

Thanks.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
(Timeline in my signature) - Wondering if anyone can weight in and give me some colour on the following?

got a call yesterday for an interview on March 13th. Wrote my test and passed on Jan 29, Scarborough office.

For those who got interview request, did you guys get a call or email? or both? I haven’t received any email. Just a person called me, confirmed my test score and the date I wrote it, and scheduled me for an interview.

Can anyone weight in here? I’m afraid any email from them got lost. The person did not ask for any documentation on the call and knew my full name and the date I passed the test.

Scarborough office.

Thanks.
I'm guessing you would receive it soon. They need to give you a link so they can chat with you so I imagine it would come soon.

Reactions: jcttt

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Scarborough Applicant
I got the invitation to re-take the citizenship test. Reason mentioned in the invitation is that, "we are unable to accept your test results, could be because of technical issues or required photo identification was not submitted"
i've used Provincial ID card for as photo identification as it has signature and DOB and address.
PR card was not used because it doesn't have signature on it. Only thing is it has DOB and Card expiry date.
Test Invitation document was little confusing.. it clearly says "Photo ID with signature on it" such as PR card. But our PR card will not have signature.
Can any one reply that they took the test with PR card (with out signature)as ID proof and was successful.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Scarborough Applicant
I got the invitation to re-take the citizenship test. Reason mentioned in the invitation is that, "we are unable to accept your test results, could be because of technical issues or required photo identification was not submitted"
i've used Provincial ID card for as photo identification as it has signature and DOB and address.
PR card was not used because it doesn't have signature on it. Only thing is it has DOB and Card expiry date.
Test Invitation document was little confusing.. it clearly says "Photo ID with signature on it" such as PR card. But our PR card will not have signature.
Can any one reply that they took the test with PR card (with out signature)as ID proof and was successful.

Yes, you can use your PR card - I used mine. Good luck!

Reactions: Tess90

sonyvaio

Aug 2, 2012
Just want to share some updates on my side, just called IRCC again. Quite impolite agent (don't really want to share to discourage anyone) but she provided me some very valuable information. I did the test on the 19th and the system is showing "PASSED" on their side. I asked if my background checks are completed, and she said "almost", I would assume it's the criminality check since according to my ATIP notes they expired 7 months ago. I also asked her if my file is considered "non-routine" or if there is anything slowing down my file, and she said no everything looks perfectly in order and I should expect some updates very soon.

In addition I requested urgent processing on the 21st and they acknowledged on the 3rd. She confirmed that the request is now attached to my file and they are just waiting for an officer at the local office to approve it. And I should call back in a few days to see if there is any update.

Well, although a very unhappy beginning but she provided me some valuable information, better than "your file is in process" and said nothing else when I previously called. I appreciate her efforts regardless.

Everything is in my timeline.

Hi,

Can you please share IRCC contact number ?

Thanks

siqbal1486

May 5, 2016
hi guys.
me and my wife gave the online test on 12Feb 2021. this morning the ECAS status shows dicision made for both of us. but our 6 year old son status is still in progress.
can anyone please tell me
1. how long after decision made does one get oath invitatiin now a days. my office is surrey
2. do we get oath invitation via post or email. our previous communicatiin was via email.
3. is it normal to for child applicatiin to be delayed.
thanks

• Love