+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test

Rmin62

Dec 6, 2017
Has anyone encountered issues during an online citizenship test? My webcam turned black during the test! Despite completing the test and passing it, I'm not sure if they will accept it.

Rmin62

Dec 6, 2017
Wait for them to verify the result. Maybe it was an issue at your end, but the end result they have was proper.
Great! Thank you for the prompt response.

I have another question, my wife accidentally took a photo of herself instead of her ID during the test. However, she still managed to pass the test with a score of 19 out of 20. After the test, she emailed an image of her ID in front of herself to the authorities. Do you think it will be validated?"

Alex 3.0

May 26, 2023
Awesone way to cheat on your test!!!! Very innovative. Let me know if you got away with it
Has anyone encountered issues during an online citizenship test? My webcam turned black during the test! Despite completing the test and passing it, I'm not sure if they will accept it.
Awesome way to cheat on your test!!!! Very innovative. Let me know if you got away with it

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
Hi, Just completed online test and scored 18/20. During the test got disconnected twice with the following message from IRCC " we are unable to access your webcam. Had to sign in again immediately and luckily all my answers were saved so didnt get the different set of questions. Besides that my webcam was ON during whole time as I could see my self in a small box on right bottom side of screen.
Is theres a chance of invalid test because of disconnection?. thanks

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
Hello Everyone, Today My wife gave her citizenship test and She got a pop-up message that your webcam is not recording, She clicked okay on the pop-up message and kicked out of the session, She logged in again within 1-2minutes, The time counter was running as normal, She reviewed answers and submitted.
She passed her test.
any one face same issue like this ?
Do they approve this result or she will have to give retest?
Any idea?
Did they validate her test?

silvar

Oct 29, 2017
Hi all,

Does anyone know if for family applications do they check / send official test result together?

I did my test on Aug 13th (passed) and my wife did her test on Aug 18th (passed).

Both applications still show as “in progress”. I am less worried about my wife test since she did after me but I would have expected my application to show test completed already (2 weeks after the test)

Did anyone have an experience with long timelines to show test as completed?

My only guess at this point is that the officer will review both tests at the same time and as my wife did after me the clock started after her application only.

Another question: Is your application reviewed/completed by a single officer or multiple (each phase/review another officer)? Summer vacation might explain delay on my application as well

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Hey everyone! Our test window opens on September 1 but we did not receive invite letter yet. When should I start calling IRCC and what to do if we would still not receive it after September 1st onwards?

Mahmudju239

Jun 29, 2018
Today I passed my exam 17/20. However, mistakenly I forget to capture my PR card and istead of I only took face picture twice. What should I do now? Or what would be the consequence? Should I inform IRCC and how?