+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test completed, waiting for next steps

thegreat0001

Feb 12, 2018
hey everyone, I passed test in middle of November and the status of the test is still not changed to completed and no update since I received test invite. Is this normal?
Anyone with same experience? The other applicant on the file status completed early December.

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
Anyone have idea that after citizenship test, how long it will take to get scanned passport pages request or interview ? Your precious reply will highly appreciated
Me after 2 months of citizenship test. I did send the copies in colour after 20 days of their email. Still no answer, no interview no other updates

freediagram

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Hi everyone. April 2019 applicant here.
Completed my test in September 2021. Passport copies were requested and sent in November 2021.

I just got an email from IRCC Scarborough.

Dear Client

Your Citizenship file has been assigned to me for review. Please provide scanned copies or airline tickets for all trips taken to [my country of birth].
Are you employed – provide details
Are you physically in Canada.
Provide a phone number where you can be reached.

Regards,
Has anybody else received such an email?

I find this email and request a bit strange. I mean, Who has physical copies of their tickets these days. I found all the tickets in my email and I think I am going to print the emails to PDF. What else can I do?

In total, I traveled 6 times to visit my parents. This request is after I sent them my passport copies 2 months ago.

Appreciate your thoughts.

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
Hi everyone. April 2019 applicant here.
Completed my test in September 2021. Passport copies were requested and sent in November 2021.

I just got an email from IRCC Scarborough.

Has anybody else received such an email?

I find this email and request a bit strange. I mean, Who has physical copies of their tickets these days. I found all the tickets in my email and I think I am going to print the emails to PDF. What else can I do?

In total, I traveled 6 times to visit my parents. This request is after I sent them my passport copies 2 months ago.

Appreciate your thoughts.
1/ What kind of PR are you?
After two or three months after the test, they used to ask applicants for colour copies of passport/ travel documents. I do have copies of passing/ board of airplane + e-tickets too. Believe me, I do feel so paranoiac that even the train tickets I have stored during my trips. So, when they asked me the copies after 2 months of test, Idid send them + translation of stamps + all the e- tickets of the trips ( of last 5 year) but till that day , no email from them

freediagram

Star Member
May 24, 2016
1/ What kind of PR are you?
After two or three months after the test, they used to ask applicants for colour copies of passport/ travel documents. I do have copies of passing/ board of airplane + e-tickets too. Believe me, I do feel so paranoiac that even the train tickets I have stored during my trips. So, when they asked me the copies after 2 months of test, Idid send them + translation of stamps + all the e- tickets of the trips ( of last 5 year) but till that day , no email from them
I am a Federal Skilled worker but I doubt that has something to do with it.
I was requested for Travel documents i.e. passport copies. But I have never ever heard of plane tickets being requested.

Reactions: Toronto1971

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
I was requested for Travel documents i.e. passport copies. But I have never ever heard of plane tickets being requested.
Don’t worry! Send them the e- tickets, what can you do? Nothing!
when they asked me for colour copies, I did send copies + stamps translation and because one stamp was lost ( the police of Italy didn’t stamp ), to be secure to prevent troubles, I did send the tickets of all last 5 years. They never asked me for tickets- I send those
Don’t worry!

Reactions: freediagram

alex the king

Jun 24, 2017
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2017
LANDED..........
24-12-2017
Send whatever they asked , if you don't have all, send whatever you have. That email with @cic.gc.ca should be a legitimate and by the way they are not asking banking details are something, they are asking documents related to travel. So you must prepare or collect whatever you need to and send them ASAP.

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
Please , in the future tell the forum what happened later. A lot of people are on the same truck with you

Reactions: freediagram

mohdmayar

Star Member
May 31, 2017
How long does it take from "fingerprint received" to BG and Prohibitions "Completed".

Citizenship test done in May 2021 and nothing completed: Physical presence, language are "In process".

Reactions: Toronto1971

alex the king

Jun 24, 2017
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2017
LANDED..........
24-12-2017
I tried urgent processing in September with all genuine relevant documentation, my both parents were sick. I don't like calling so never called. Never got approved I guess. Citizenship test was completed on 28th June 2021.

Yesterday send 2 web forms with a downloaded application for CSIS job, it's requiring Citizenship. Have 26th deadline to apply.

Not sure if this is they accepted or old one accepted or generally it was processed. Now it is showing all files completed except ceremony and Decision made today (old tracker). Hope the ceremony won't take long again.

Whatever it could be, a movement in the file after long time. I'm happy.