+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test completed, waiting for next steps

eanassah

Sep 23, 2021
Today I just checked my profile. Finally, everything checks out to be completed.
Ceremony - not yet though.

*No separate email was sent regarding the next step or date for the ceremony or email re: sending anymore documents.

I am not sure. Any advice?

MKZT

Jun 5, 2014
Passed the test on 26th October but status hasnt been updated to "Completed" on online tracker. Any reason why??
Hi
Congratulations---
Can you plz tell me how camera is turned on during test?
Means it gets on automatically or you have to follow any instructions?
And during whole test u can also see urself in windows?
Thanks

MKZT

Jun 5, 2014
Hi all respected Members,
Thanks

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi all respected Members,
Thanks
Yes it will turned on automatically.

justanotherguy28

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
I have to ask if this is real thing that can not enter to Canada without the canadian passport after the oath and gettingthe citizenship? Is there something I have missed..because I have never needed a Canadian passport (or pr or visa either) when I have came to Canada. My current passport works just fine when traveling?
If you are a Canadian citizen, you are required to have a Canadian passport while entering the country, the only exception is a US-Canada dual citizen traveling with an American passport or other documents such as a nexus card or a US passport card.

salmankabir21

Aug 16, 2021
Today is exactly 3 months from the last update I had on my tracker.. I completed the test on Aug 02, 2021 and ever since then no more update on the trackers... Can anyone suggest does it usually take more than 3 months after the test to get some kinda referral... They didn even ask me to submit any copies of my passport or for any interview post the test even... is this normal?

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
I'm in the same situation. Didn't receive an invitation, took the test using a generic link from the cic website. Two weeks passed and my application status is still "waiting for test results".
I just called CIC and they said they will contact the Sydney case processing center regarding to my application. However, I will have to re-take the test as I must use the link from the invitation they never sent me to take the test.
mine updated today to complete

Reactions: prash42

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Hi guys, the "details of your application status" page shows everything "completed" except "Citizenship ceremony" as of today morning.

My timeline is in my signature. How long does it take for getting any updates on the oath dates.

My timelines might be fast but it too so so long to come to this point since applying for multiple PNPs and PR. I wish everyone all the very best.
Bro you become oath date, or anything as today show on tracker everything complete, ceremony not started, also desion made on status