Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Required
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2014
LANDED..........
12-12-2014
Any Montreal applicant here in this thread waiting for Oath innovation & ceremony? I have completed test on July 2nd, decision made on ECAS on July 16, but nothing for oath ceremony. Anyone in same boat ?
Yup, Montreal here, completed the test April 16th and still waiting for oath invite.

trv_237

Sep 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent-04-11-2016, Received- 07-11-2016
AOR Received.
SA-Nov 30th, AOR2- 19th December-2016
I'm from Montreal as well.

Do you see Language skills + Travel history completed as well?
Yes for me language skills & physical presence completed & even for citizenship test has been updated as complete.
My ECAS shows decision made, but no updates after that ....

trv_237

Sep 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent-04-11-2016, Received- 07-11-2016
AOR Received.
SA-Nov 30th, AOR2- 19th December-2016
Your file updated quickly after the test from the Montreal office. When did you apply for citizenship? and is your file urgent?
I have applied Nov 2020, not an urgent file.

Reactions: CaBeaver

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Depends on the officer. Some people receive an interview invitation and some don't. Lately, not many people have been receiving an interview request so it is kind of likely that you won't receive one.
You're the best, btw I've literally used both your PR application guide 4 years ago and your citizenship guide this time. Thank you for all your help!

rorobobo

Aug 11, 2021
I just took my online citizenship test today. I had previously opened 2 tabs (before starting) which happened to be the email to which the test link was sent and the exam registration tab. I only remembered to close them mid-way through the test. However; I did not click on/ use them. Will this be suspected as cheating/ unsual activity and affect the results?

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
This might be a silly question but I just wanted to get your opinion. I wrote my test last night and towards the end it started to itch really badly right between my eyes. I tried to wait until I was done but then I couldn't and scratched it, but of course at that point part of my face was blocked from the camera view as my hand and fingers were in front of part of my face. Would this count as an unusual activity? Hope it doesn't!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
This might be a silly question but I just wanted to get your opinion. I wrote my test last night and towards the end it started to itch really badly right between my eyes. I tried to wait until I was done but then I couldn't and scratched it, but of course at that point part of my face was blocked from the camera view as my hand and fingers were in front of part of my face. Would this count as an unusual activity? Hope it doesn't!
I doubt it and I hope they don't flag this as "suspicious behavior".

Reactions: elmas