+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test completed, waiting for next steps

samkan

Feb 8, 2021
You won't see Decision Made on the dashboard. Check ECAS and you'll likely see it there.

Even if you don't see it on ECAS, you can assume the decision has been made when "Prohibitions" is set to "Completed".

Thanks one more question is decision made is always positive thing or it depends until we receive ceremony details?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Thanks one more question is decision made is always positive thing or it depends until we receive ceremony details?
If you receive a Decision Made without being asked for any residency questionnaires or receiving any other documents from IRCC that say they intend to refuse your application, it is a positive decision. You will be in line for oath after DM.

samkan

Feb 8, 2021
If you receive a Decision Made without being asked for any residency questionnaires or receiving any other documents from IRCC that say they intend to refuse your application, it is a positive decision. You will be in line for oath after DM.
thanks!
but first half of your statement is confusing like if they don't ask any question they intend to refuse application.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
thanks!
but first half of your statement is confusing like if they don't ask any question they intend to refuse application.
No. They won't simply refuse an application outright without providing you with an opportunity to present your case (like Residency questionnaires or other detailed document requests, for example).

In your case, to keep it simple, assume that the application has been approved. That's all.

Reactions: samkan

samkan

Feb 8, 2021
No. They won't simply refuse an application outright without providing you with an opportunity to present your case (like Residency questionnaires or other detailed document requests, for example).

In your case, to keep it simple, assume that the application has been approved. That's all.
Thanks for your patience!

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hey guys,

My tracker was updated yesterday (the system says so), but I don't see a sign of an update. Any clue what it may mean? I completed the test a couple of weeks ago, and it was verified.
Same as you, tracker updated 10 days ago without any sign of update, then, today all status changed to completed and oath scheduled date appeared, hope this will help.

ELIZAG

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Same as you, tracker updated 10 days ago without any sign of update, then, today all status changed to completed and oath scheduled date appeared, hope this will help.
You guys are so lucky with quick status updates by IRCC. Can you tell me which province? And is this single applications? Thanks in advance.

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
That's great!! When did you complete your test?

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any idea why I am not able to open tracker app or online test link on chrome on windows machine? when i login through safari on iphone or mac link works....

Ghledhow

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Hey. I had my oath ceremony. The oath stage on my application timeline has been changed to completed but the application is still "In Progress".
My question is when does the whole application change to completed. Also, how long does it take to recieve the certificates. Thsnks

Reactions: Nadine_Ottawa

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you see a 403 error, it is probably because you are using VPN. Disable your VPN and try again.
Yeah is 403 error.

403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.
not using VPN, though its company laptop...may be some app running in background...