Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
I took my citizenship test on June 25th and status changed to completed in the tracker on June 28th.

mehru

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
I completed my test March 29, my test and background check completed others are in process, so wht can I accept next interview or oath ceremony ? Please reply

ChapImmigrate

Jun 1, 2016
So...I took my test June 10th and it was immediately marked as "completed" (everything else is "In Progress" still, except for Oath which is "not started") and I never received a test interview (I'm in the age that requires one) and its now past my test window (June 7-June 27).

Should I be concerned I never got an interview invite?

My wife still hasn't even gotten her test invite...

mandhaata

Aug 9, 2019
I completed my test March 29, my test and background check completed others are in process, so wht can I accept next interview or oath ceremony ? Please reply

No-one will be able to predict that.
Its a lottery, some people get Oath invites within 1-2 months of writing their citizenship tests and some have been waiting for over 6 months.
I guess there are better chances of winning a lottery than getting your citizenship application process completed within reasonably expected timelines :)

mehru

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Its a lottery, some people get Oath invites within 1-2 months of writing their citizenship tests and some have been waiting for over 6 months.
I guess there are better chances of winning a lottery than getting your citizenship application process completed within reasonably expected timelines :)
Thanks for reply

mehru

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
What they can ask in interview? I live in Manitoba and planing to visit and stay Ontario And if I got interview call or oath ceremony in mean time so is it okay? Please reply

mandhaata

Aug 9, 2019
What they can ask in interview? I live in Manitoba and planing to visit and stay Ontario And if I got interview call or oath ceremony in mean time so is it okay? Please reply

Yes, as long as you are physically present in Canada for Interview as well as Oath, you are good.
Interviews are generally to check passport stamps, to establish Presence eligibility.
Some people have reported that officers check Language ability as well - If you have already submitted documents to establish Language proficiency, then that wont be needed.

Many offices are skipping the interview step altogether and if you are lucky you may get Oath invite directly

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
So...I took my test June 10th and it was immediately marked as "completed" (everything else is "In Progress" still, except for Oath which is "not started") and I never received a test interview (I'm in the age that requires one) and its now past my test window (June 7-June 27).

Should I be concerned I never got an interview invite?

My wife still hasn't even gotten her test invite...
Not everyone receives an interview. IRCC determines who needs an interview and if you've not received it for this long, you probably will NOT receive an interview invite. But check your status regularly, just in case.

anonymous12

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did my test on June 26th and still say on Ecas “in progress waiting for you” when i already did the test!!!!!?????

Docmo7

Jun 29, 2021
I did my test on June 26th and still say on Ecas “in progress waiting for you” when i already did the test!!!!!?????
I am from Edmonton, and I completed the Citizenship test on June 16th. My tracker still says, "In progress Waiting on you."

I called IRCC today, and the guy said the only thing you can do is wait. He said it's normal; for some people the tracker gets updated within a week, and for others it takes longer.

Lets see when they do it, hoping for the best!
I'll update you when my tracker shows "Completed."

Thanks!

Reactions: anonymous12

mehru

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Yes, as long as you are physically present in Canada for Interview as well as Oath, you are good.
Interviews are generally to check passport stamps, to establish Presence eligibility.
Some people have reported that officers check Language ability as well - If you have already submitted documents to establish Language proficiency, then that wont be needed.

Many offices are skipping the interview step altogether and if you are lucky you may get Oath invite directly
Thanks for reply, my planing is going my home country end of September and if my interview or oath will not completed till that time then wht will happen next? How should I plan accordingly? Plz suggest

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Thanks for reply, my planing is going my home country end of September and if my interview or oath will not completed till that time then wht will happen next? How should I plan accordingly? Plz suggest
Till now, interview/oath needs to be done inside Canada. So if you cant travel within those dates then you need to postpone it. I think that it will take few weeks/months to get second invitation.

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Hey all,
i need to update my address after completing the test. Do i need to send a webform for address change or just change address from ECAS?
Thank you