+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test completed, waiting for next steps

thesonicbro

Jul 24, 2016
Depending on the office , Scarborough has been interviewing everyone pretty much , Mississauga much less. My wife went straight from test pass to DM in Mississauga
Yeah my office, Ottawa, seems to have ups and downs for quite some time. Not much feedback here in the forum I can see.

Stephen2021

Jan 26, 2021
Passed online citizenship test today; what a big relief - anyone know average how long it takes for oath or next steps?

royalbengal

Jul 28, 2017
LANDED..........
16-06-2017
Does anyone recently attend an online Citizenship interview after the online test? How long was your interview? Thanks.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Passed online citizenship test today; what a big relief - anyone know average how long it takes for oath or next steps?
there are 48 pages , it takes minutes to go through them and you'll find your answer . pre covid is within 3 months post covid 6 months or even more and nobody knows what CIC is upto, there is no one answer.

thesonicbro

Jul 24, 2016
there are 48 pages , it takes minutes to go through them and you'll find your answer . pre covid is within 3 months post covid 6 months or even more and nobody knows what CIC is upto, there is no one answer.
It is frustrating transparency almost nonexistent with IRCC when other fedral departments tend to respect Access to Information Act. laws.

Reactions: luvtrump

msSK

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Depending on the office , Scarborough has been interviewing everyone pretty much , Mississauga much less. My wife went straight from test pass to DM in Mississauga

Hello, does the interview varies on what package did they send together with the exam? A friend of mine got three packages together with his exam. Other two are Consent Form and Request supplementary evidence. For me I only got the exam itself. Does it mean I’m not gonna undergo interview?

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
Hello, does the interview varies on what package did they send together with the exam? A friend of mine got three packages together with his exam. Other two are Consent Form and Request supplementary evidence. For me I only got the exam itself. Does it mean I’m not gonna undergo interview?
you shouldn't be comparing your application with your friend's one , I believe you both don't have the same agent processing your applications.
Each agent has his own way of working, you might get a request for an interview later on or might not get one really depends on your situation.

Reactions: bellaluna

msSK

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
you shouldn't be comparing your application with your friend's one , I believe you both don't have the same agent processing your applications.
Each agent has his own way of working, you might get a request for an interview later on or might not get one really depends on your situation.
I see. We are from the same city that why I’m a bit worried. Actually two of my friends got same package while mine is just the exam.

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
Hi guys ..I am September 2019 applicant..just passed online test on Friday,today got email asking to scan photo I’d again and send..I scanned both front and back pages of pr card on one page ..but front page is zoomed out than back page..will they approve or reject? Please reply
Khmmm... You are expecting a reply from peeps who are not actually approving anything??? Re-scan and re-send for the peace of mind

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Hi guys ..I am September 2019 applicant..just passed online test on Friday,today got email asking to scan photo I’d again and send..I scanned both front and back pages of pr card on one page ..but front page is zoomed out than back page..will they approve or reject? Please reply
So they are responding the next day or two with feedback if there are any issues with the test. That is the relief.