Med's Done....
26-01-2015
Passport Req..
09-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
31-03-2016
For you from which office? I took citizenship online test on 11-Feb-2021 and passed. Until now my ECAS still show in process and I am a BC applicant (probably Vancouver office).
thanks

matlal

Apr 28, 2010
Ontario,Canada
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 1,2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR - New Delhi - April 27,2010
File Transfer...
March 24,2010
Med's Request
27-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-05-2011
Passport Req..
27-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2012
I was reading my letter and it said to bring both my PR Card AND my COPR, which is weird since I have been asking around and almost no one had their COPR checked/asked. Im just gonna bring a copy just in case but it's a pain in the ass

I have heard some had to produce COPR in the past. You might have a copy. However, you have a got a point, the PR Card, has the same information and the date of entry into canada , yet the COPR is asked sometime. That being said, digging old records would make sense, if the original can't be found. We heard this a long time ago from applicants who submitted citizenship application, like from 10 years ago... and we tucked away the COPR , safely...

hola1997

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
I have heard some had to produce COPR in the past. You might have a copy. However, you have a got a point, the PR Card, has the same information and the date of entry into canada , yet the COPR is asked sometime. That being said, digging old records would make sense, if the original can't be found. We heard this a long time ago from applicants who submitted citizenship application, like from 10 years ago... and we tucked away the COPR , safely...
Thank you! I managed to secure a color copy of my COPR just in case. Else, I'd have to travel to another province to get it! (it's with my parents in Ontario)

Reactions: matlal

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
You cannot use a smartphone to do the test. It has to be a computer/laptop or tablet.
Did they specify it in the email invite to avoid phones?
People are giving Oath itself on phone. They just need webcam to take snapshots.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Did they specify it in the email invite to avoid phones?
People are giving Oath itself on phone. They just need webcam to take snapshots.
The following items cannot be used to take the test at this time:
• a mobile phone
• Chrome browser on an Apple iPad
• Microsoft Surface Pro

• Wow
Reactions: harirajmohan

hola1997

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
I thought everything was smooth but then I received a voicemail today telling me that I have to be rescheduled to another date for the oath taking instead of taking my oath tomorrow. They said that there is another verification step to take and I'm just really confused/shocked. I don't know if this has to do with me updating my mailing address on ECAS as I am currently at my parents' place due to COVID and not at my primary residence. I made this update last Friday when I received the notice. Has anyone gone through something similar? Just such a pain because this means more waiting.

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
I thought everything was smooth but then I received a voicemail today telling me that I have to be rescheduled to another date for the oath taking instead of taking my oath tomorrow. They said that there is another verification step to take and I'm just really confused/shocked. I don't know if this has to do with me updating my mailing address on ECAS as I am currently at my parents' place due to COVID and not at my primary residence. I made this update last Friday when I received the notice. Has anyone gone through something similar? Just such a pain because this means more waiting.
That seems very odd. Did you try calling IRCC back? If not, I would try to calm them before your oath or use your Zoom link tomorrow. You’ll talk to an official one on one if the link works and can ask them about it. Worse case, they confirm the call was real or the link won’t work as it’s been canceled and you’ll have to wait.

NNN

Jul 4, 2015
We applied in September 2019. I got an invite to the online test on Jan 22 and took it on Jan 27th. But my spouse didn’t get the invite for the test. Do you think I will get an invite to the oath separately or they will send us the oath invite only after my husband takes the online test (once he gets the invite for that, of course)?

hola1997

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
That seems very odd. Did you try calling IRCC back? If not, I would try to calm them before your oath or use your Zoom link tomorrow. You’ll talk to an official one on one if the link works and can ask them about it. Worse case, they confirm the call was real or the link won’t work as it’s been canceled and you’ll have to wait.
The phone number was unknown caller ID and it was made by the end of the business day so I was unable to call back. The lady specifically said not to log into zoom so I might not do that. I'll give IRCC a call tomorrow morning and ask them if the extra verification is a result of me changing the mailing address.

icykool23

Star Member
Dec 11, 2016
They gave you another date so I would suggest not to bother them. Just take the oath on the new date. How far into the future the new date is anyways?