Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Decision Made in my eCAS this morning!
Congratulations. I have a feeling you will get the Oath invite by Tuesday and the Oath ceremony by next Friday. :)

• Love
Reactions: his*marty

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
I sent a webform friday... i'm convinced it triggered them lol. Just like when I sent them webform asking for test and i got an invite 2 days later. lol They're like..oh crap..yeah this woman from winnipeg, we forgot about her! ;)
Lol, yeah, sounds about right. Hopefully you’ll get the oath invite soon.

• Love

jcttt

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
I sent a webform friday... i'm convinced it triggered them lol. Just like when I sent them webform asking for test and i got an invite 2 days later. lol They're like..oh crap..yeah this woman from winnipeg, we forgot about her! ;)
Congrats!!!!!!! Uhuuuu. What did you write on your webform? I want to try it out and also send one. I passed my test on Jan 29th and can’t hold the expectation!!!

• Love

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Congrats!!!!!!! Uhuuuu. What did you write on your webform? I want to try it out and also send one. I passed my test on Jan 29th and can’t hold the expectation!!!
hahah i can tell anyone at this point to have patience. It took almost 50 days lol. I received a DM this morning in eCAS and just received an email from IRCC 20 mins ago that my app is still in process from the email I sent last week. ugh.

Anyways, I said:

Enquiry:
Good afternoon, I wrote my test on January 2, 2021 and it has been 40 days and I have heard nothing. Could you please let me know how much longer I will have to wait for an oath ceremony? My application has been with IRCC since October 7, 2019 and in process since January 22, 2020. It is currently still showing in process. Please advise me as to the status of my Citizenship. Thank you.

Reactions: jcttt

jcttt

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
hahah i can tell anyone at this point to have patience. It took almost 50 days lol. I received a DM this morning in eCAS and just received an email from IRCC 20 mins ago that my app is still in process from the email I sent last week. ugh.

Anyways, I said:

Enquiry:
Good afternoon, I wrote my test on January 2, 2021 and it has been 40 days and I have heard nothing. Could you please let me know how much longer I will have to wait for an oath ceremony? My application has been with IRCC since October 7, 2019 and in process since January 22, 2020. It is currently still showing in process. Please advise me as to the status of my Citizenship. Thank you.
Thank you!!!!!!

I’m sure you handle patience better than me LOL. I’m not gonna wait 50 days dor sure but I’ll do my best to wait 30 days!

Sooo happy for you, congrats, and keep us posted after the ceremony!!!!

• Haha

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Thank you!!!!!!

I’m sure you handle patience better than me LOL. I’m not gonna wait 50 days dor sure but I’ll do my best to wait 30 days!

Sooo happy for you, congrats, and keep us posted after the ceremony!!!!

Thank you!!! Trust me... I have NO patience...none... i check eCAS 100 times a day. So i lack patience and I'm obsessive. ugh.