+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test completed, waiting for next steps

RifHero

Mar 28, 2019
Nope. I’ll post if I get an update. I would be surprised if I got one this week. There is another poster who did their test on Dec. 13th and got an update on the 27th. So, I’m hoping I follow that timeline and hear something next week.

UPDATE: Lol, after I posted this, I realized I didn’t check my status this morning. So, did a check. It’s now updated to “Decision Made.” I haven’t gotten an email yet. Will update again when I do. Hopefully, with good news!
Congratulations ! If I might ask, was it a family or individual application ?

Isa_78

Dec 1, 2019
Hi!

Thanks for starting this topic!

Application sent in August 2019, In process November 2019, test invitation received December 18th 2020, passed it the 28th with my husband, and today we're still in process, no e-mail, nothing new... I hope I'll get some update next week!

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
Hi!

Thanks for starting this topic!

Application sent in August 2019, In process November 2019, test invitation received December 18th 2020, passed it the 28th with my husband, and today we're still in process, no e-mail, nothing new... I hope I'll get some update next week!
There’s a good chance you’ll hear soon. Got my online test invite onDec 18th as well. Took it on the 26th, got “Decision Made” on Jan. 7th.

Reactions: Isa_78

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Joining...
December 17 I received my invite that I could write as of December 22. My online test completed on January 2, Winnipeg VO. My ECAS is still in process.

Last edited:

FC15

Oct 4, 2019
Nope. I’ll post if I get an update. I would be surprised if I got one this week. There is another poster who did their test on Dec. 13th and got an update on the 27th. So, I’m hoping I follow that timeline and hear something next week.

UPDATE: Lol, after I posted this, I realized I didn’t check my status this morning. So, did a check. It’s now updated to “Decision Made.” I haven’t gotten an email yet. Will update again when I do. Hopefully, with good news!
Hey Congrats !

did you get OATH ceremony invitation ?

Isa_78

Dec 1, 2019
My case is still in process (test passed December 28th), and in the post-test email, they say they'll validate the results in the upcoming months... Some people had a decision made a week after the test, I don't understand why the test validation delays are not the same for everyone...

Reactions: his*marty

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
My case is still in process (test passed December 28th), and in the post-test email, they say they'll validate the results in the upcoming months... Some people had a decision made a week after the test, I don't understand why the test validation delays are not the same for everyone...
It's super frustrating, eh?

Reactions: Isa_78

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
When you get DM does that means everything is done ?
I’d like to think so as most people seem to get extra document request before getting Decision Made. I still haven’t heard anything. During the PR process I got a decision made and then had to wait 2 weeks before they told me what the decision actually was.