Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
Similar. Test taken on Apr 11. BG Completed last month. No updates after test (everything in progress except the Ceremony)
no changed in status since last update in March 21 on citizenship test completed. in progress : language skills, prohibitions, and English language

Adan123

Jun 25, 2021
Hi there
Can someone please help me understand why on ECAS under my citizenship application it says 'decision made' but when I track my application through the online tracker it's stuck at citizenship test completed with other things still in progress.
Will be thankful for the help

Reactions: Dreamlad

wksj

Oct 7, 2021

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
My old tracker (ECAS) does not show my test and BG has been completed nor interview. It only says we have started processing your application in oct 2019
Is this normal?

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
My old tracker (ECAS) does not show my test and BG has been completed nor interview. It only says we have started processing your application in oct 2019
Is this normal?
eCAS does not show detailed information, that is why they made the new one.

Fatme2009

Star Member
May 14, 2021
Test is marked as complete as of today 04.25. Super stoked to see some update! lol wondering what the timelines are for the other/next steps
Did they send U email after test the reason am asking I see lot of people after test they get email show that they passed the exam … cz I didn’t get any email

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
Did they send U email after test the reason am asking I see lot of people after test they get email show that they passed the exam … cz I didn’t get any email
You only get the email if you press the button to send an email on the result page right after you submit the test. That is an unofficial, unverified result.

Reactions: Hash1979