+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test completed, waiting for next steps

Shazia123

Jul 11, 2021
Hi, I passed my test on 13 august, still no update on tracker, any idea how long it takes to update to complete?thanks

Fallen_Warrior

May 16, 2013
Hello everyone, Feb 2018 applicant here.

- BG completed as of Sept 2019
- Test Passed and completed in May 2021
- Interview Scheduled for Sept 2021 as of today.

Just wondering what would they be asking in the interview?

questionsgirl

Jul 20, 2021
Hello everyone, Feb 2018 applicant here.

- BG completed as of Sept 2019
- Test Passed and completed in May 2021
- Interview Scheduled for Sept 2021 as of today.

Just wondering what would they be asking in the interview?
May I ask. They asked for the interview. But how your overall statuses are looking like? Are they completed or still in progress? Thank you so much for your reply!

netflixtrialps

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Thanks , i was worried and now my PR card is about to expire. i don't know what to do
Don’t worry about the PR card getting expired. If you are not travelling in coming months then you don’t have to worry. An expired PR card doesn’t mean you will lose Permanent residency. My card expire 1 year ago, and my citizenship is still in process.

Reactions: Spiceislegirl

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
Hi, I passed my test on 13 august, still no update on tracker, any idea how long it takes to update to complete?thanks
Depends... Mine took 3 working days. I've seen others getting their update on the same day (yes, same day) - while for others it has taken over 2 weeks

Reactions: Asma_Amin

mohdmayar

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Test completed on1st of June 2021. Prohibitions completed one week ago, but others still "In progress" what does that mean? When the background verification will be completed?

Kimowoody

Jun 18, 2015
Test completed in June, everything in the tracker set to "Completed" and status in the legacy online portal shows "Decision Made" since 16th July 2021.
Does anyone have any experience how long does it take for the Oath Ceremony? I need to travel to see my parents and it has been over 3 years ... I reached them via the Web From (ZERO luck over the phone) ...so I am wondering what else shall I do to get things moving?

P.S. PR expired, renewal application submitted in May 2021, flagged by IRCC for Urgent processing ... no news yet and I am stressed out as I don't know how efficient is the PR Travel Document (PRTD) process from outside Canada given all the delays that they have, any experience? (travelling second week of September 2021 so literally working against the clock here).
Tips and recommendations are highly appreciated fellow Canadians (or soon to be :))

Reactions: CaBeaver

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Test completed in June, everything in the tracker set to "Completed" and status in the legacy online portal shows "Decision Made" since 16th July 2021.
Does anyone have any experience how long does it take for the Oath Ceremony? I need to travel to see my parents and it has been over 3 years ... I reached them via the Web From (ZERO luck over the phone) ...so I am wondering what else shall I do to get things moving?

P.S. PR expired, renewal application submitted in May 2021, flagged by IRCC for Urgent processing ... no news yet and I am stressed out as I don't know how efficient is the PR Travel Document (PRTD) process from outside Canada given all the delays that they have, any experience? (travelling second week of September 2021 so literally working against the clock here).
Tips and recommendations are highly appreciated fellow Canadians (or soon to be :))
Currently, oath dates are being scheduled from anywhere between September and February 2022. It depends on the office. Several 2020 September applicants and applicants from other months have got oath dates in December 2021, Jan and Feb 2022.

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, based on the experiences of those who completed the test, what is the percentage of questions asking for dates? I'm just concerned about those kind of questions as I have been struggling to remember so many dates in the Discover Canada guide.

mohdmayar

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Hi, based on the experiences of those who completed the test, what is the percentage of questions asking for dates? I'm just concerned about those kind of questions as I have been struggling to remember so many dates in the Discover Canada guide.
1 out of 20 or zero out of 20 (Maximum 2 out of 20) . Draw a time line for "The History" Create dates- related questions of your own.

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
1 out of 20 or zero out of 20 (Maximum 2 out of 20) . Draw a time line for "The History" Create dates- related questions of your own.
Thanks for your reply. I also wanted to ask if all the questions are based on the Discover Canada book? I mean if I study the whole book and do practice tests, that would be enough right?

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018

Does your travel qualify for urgent processing for your PR card? I wonder if you could ask for urgent processing to expedite your oath if you are traveling outside Canada with a good reason.