+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship application

lana abdalla

Jan 10, 2018
Hi
I applied for citizenship online in February 1st , I contacted the immigration many times and they replied that I don’t have application on the system,
I have a copy from my submitted application but I don’t know how can I provide it to them, it’s not fair to apply again and start the processing time from the beginning! Please advice me I’m really stress.

Mai_Ibrahim

May 31, 2021
I also applied on January 17th, 2021 and I just contacted IRCC phone line, I asked about my application they said its not in the system but it might just not uploaded yet (strange to me) and I should check again in 2 months and I'm also thinking should I send a paper version

lana abdalla

Jan 10, 2018
I also applied on January 17th, 2021 and I just contacted IRCC phone line, I asked about my application they said its not in the system but it might just not uploaded yet (strange to me) and I should check again in 2 months and I'm also thinking should I send a paper version
Let we wait because if we send a new application that’s mean we will wait six more months to hear from them then they will start the application not fair, they should solve the problem

Mai_Ibrahim

May 31, 2021
I did check my spam nothing there
I also sent on the webform and decided to wait until they reply on the webform. If they keep saying they didn't find it I'll send a paper version then

newuser1234

Jun 17, 2019
Did anyone hear back from IRCC on web form? Are you all applying by paper now or received AOR? I applied online last week and thinking of applying by paper now instead of waiting for a few months and then having to apply again