+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online applicaton

Giovanni12

Aug 2, 2017
Hello everyone,I recently applied online for a job in Canada and I just want to know what are the chances of being accepted?The application was very easy and they didn't need my ID in the beginning but what are the next steps?if they decide to accept me where do I have to go?They'll probably tell me all the info but if someone here can help me then I believe I can be prepared better,Thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The chances of being successful are generally extremely low since most employers aren't willing to go through the LMIA process which is require to hire a foreign worker.

If all you did was fill out an online form at it was easy, it sounds like you submitted your name to an agency rather than apply to a job directly. Be careful. Many/most agencies are scams and their jobs often aren't real. If anyone asks you for money in exchange for a job in Canada, don't pay it - it's a scam.

Reactions: Giovanni12

Giovanni12

Aug 2, 2017
The chances of being successful are generally extremely low since most employers aren't willing to go through the LMIA process which is require to hire a foreign worker.

If all you did was fill out an online form at it was easy, it sounds like you submitted your name to an agency rather than apply to a job directly. Be careful. Many/most agencies are scams and their jobs often aren't real. If anyone asks you for money in exchange for a job in Canada, don't pay it - it's a scam.
Thanks for the reply.I'm aware of scams and I can detect them but the job where I applied led me to canadavisa.com and then to this forum,also wanted to ask if you know any way to apply for Canadian visa online then please lead me.Again thanks for the reply.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks for the reply.I'm aware of scams and I can detect them but the job where I applied led me to canadavisa.com and then to this forum,also wanted to ask if you know any way to apply for Canadian visa online then please lead me.Again thanks for the reply.
What kind of visa are you looking to apply for? If you're looking to apply for a work permit - then you can't do that yet. You have to wait until you have a full time job offer and also an approved LMIA from your employer.