+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online application

monu_balyani

Oct 14, 2017
I am applying online applications for Canada study permit. But I have One problem in online application that I does not find any option to upload myeeducational transcripts. Can anyone tell me in which option I can upload my edueducationdocuments. If possible plz mention with screenshot.
Thank you

toenjoy

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am applying online applications for Canada study permit. But I have One problem in online application that I does not find any option to upload myeeducational transcripts. Can anyone tell me in which option I can upload my edueducationdocuments. If possible plz mention with screenshot.
Thank you

You can upload " Add Explanation Letter" section

Let me know if you still have any doubts.

I submitted my application on Oct 12th 2017.

monu_balyani

Oct 14, 2017
Okk I have One more queries that I have One rejection of canada due to some missing marketsheet in india. Now I am applying from India. So can I should explain something about my previous rejection and also can I submit all external supporting documents in letter of explanation option. Thank in advance.

monu_balyani

Oct 14, 2017
Okk I have One more queries that I have One rejection of canada due to some missing marketsheet in india. Now I am applying from India. So can I should explain something about my previous rejection and also can I submit all external supporting documents in letter of explanation option. Thank in advance.
Sry I am applying from newzealand

toenjoy

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can attach whatever documents you want to attach it Add explanation section.

Write forwarding letter and mentioned all documents you are going to attach as encl.

Make entire file size is less than 4 MB.