+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Application

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
Approved today 28th July (early office hours in Canadian time)! Passport request received. Applied 19th June (exact 6 weeks)
Univ, PG diploma, from Kolkata, India; applied online, medical upfront, medical updated on June 30th. Passport to be submitted on Monday.

Weak point in application: NO IELTS!!! Spouse in the same institute on study permit!!! No travel history!!
Strong point in application: managed to get a letter from past internship's company that they will hire on return, bought a small land in applicant's name (to show ties in home country), EXTREMELY ORGANISED SOP addressing every possible aspect a VO can ever be concerned about.

I will return later to tell you guys more about my story. I will share the detailed SOP writing tricks I used. For now I will be quite busy, but hope to return to this forum in about a month's time and help you guys with your rejections/applications. I am deeply indebted to the members I discussed with or learnt from (neelpatel, skape 7 and many many more)

Sincerely hope that you all get approval. <3 <3 <3

(somebody please update me in the spreadsheet, I won't be able to do that)

Jul 22, 2017
Hello all,

Applied on 8th July online from India. Got passport request on 28th July. University category: PhD.

Can someone pls update the excel sheet for me?

Thank you all for the help throughout!

shahn373

Jun 29, 2017
Is there anything like online application takes more time than offline.I will be applying for second time my visa got rejected first time with other reasons any tip if any one of you can provide.

KinjalPandya

Aug 10, 2017
Hello everyone..!!!
Can I apply now for visa for September intake in Canada? I have offer letter from Humber College but due to some reasons my file was not submitted till now. Any help would be appreciated....

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
I don't know if this will be useful, but I applied from Spain on July 21 and got acceptance on August 2 (the processing time was supposed to be 3 weeks) so it went faster than expected.

Anu2017

Aug 11, 2017
Online application 9th July..
Medicals updated 14th july..
Visa approved today 14th august..
Thanks a lot for all the help guys... :)

Rohit2365

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Hi
I applied for my VISA on 8 June and till now haven't received any update on medical instructions. Can I go for an upfront medical and upload it on IRCC webform..?? I did a blunder of answering the question "have you lived or visited any of the designated counties in the past 6 months?" as No instead of Yes. I googled the designated countries and it didn't show India in this. So I didn't get the IMM5753 form in the documents to be uploaded list. It was the request for medical. Really worried as I have not received any damn update from CIC and it has already been 6 weeks.
I have done same mistake . And uploaded medical on web form.
Will it be added to my visa file?