+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Application

suddapalli2000

Sep 23, 2005
India
did you get email on cic account only or on gmail also ans please share your profile
I got mail both on CIC and gmail. In gmail they ask us to check CIC mail. In CIC they give passport submission request letter. My profile, I have given in above post. Write to me for any further info.

singh 97

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Thank you singh 97, Trust Him and RachitMalik. My profile.
B. Tech application, Memorial University.
Applied online on 14 June 2017.
2 routine mails after that.
Medical changed to 'you passed medical' on 24 June and review started on same day........then waiting......waiting....Passport request today.
Financially strong. paid all fee, books, food and hostel accommodation. Transferred 10000 to Canada a/c. Brother in Canada on Study visa.
bro you got email on your google id or cic

mhk16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Hi,
I got medical instructions on 21st July and done the same day. As per the hospital..it was submitted on 26th.
But there has not been any change in my application status yet. Could anyone please tell me when can i expect the update like medical submitted/passed?

shahn373

Jun 29, 2017
Can anyone help me with online filing of Application like in which section we have upload which documents and in Application after validating it we have keep barcode page first and all by the way i am applying second time for my visa first time it was rejected with no reason given applied offline.

Trust Him

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
WARNING!!!

Avoid putting an application online. Seems like Online apps are taking a lifetime to be approved. Rather go for a paper based app.

Can anyone help me with online filing of Application like in which section we have upload which documents and in Application after validating it we have keep barcode page first and all by the way i am applying second time for my visa first time it was rejected with no reason given applied offline.

Lac

May 27, 2016
Got refusal today.

Applied 6th may online got refusal after 12 weeks
Could please share your profile, Just wondering why rejected ? This is sad but don't be disappointed, just discuss with some consultant and get a good advise and apply again. Good luck