+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Application

PHGLPagani

Mar 23, 2017
CanadianBacon8 said:
I did use a sponsor:)
How did you write the affidavit and where did you upload his documents to (including the affidavit)? Did you upload it to the "Proof of Means of Financial Support"?

Thank You.

CanadianBacon8

Mar 24, 2017
PHGLPagani said:
How did you write the affidavit and where did you upload his documents to (including the affidavit)? Did you upload it to the "Proof of Means of Financial Support"?

Thank You.
Hello!! Yeah, for the affidavit, it was my sponsor who wrote it saying they are going to provide my tuition, food and board, allowance, medical insurance, and other necessities. they also explained why they were sponsoring me. And sorry, I could not remember if I uploaded it under the means of financial support. But I think that sounds right.

PHGLPagani

Mar 23, 2017
CanadianBacon8 said:
Hello!! Yeah, for the affidavit, it was my sponsor who wrote it saying they are going to provide my tuition, food and board, allowance, medical insurance, and other necessities. they also explained why they were sponsoring me. And sorry, I could not remember if I uploaded it under the means of financial support. But I think that sounds right.
Thank You!!!

Do you think the affidavit should be written in a specific layout, or should I just make sure the point is clear?

CanadianBacon8

Mar 24, 2017
Mine was pretty straight forward. The body was like 1/4 of the page 1.5 line space.. basically it says "we are going to provide all the finances from tuition, housing, food, medical and travel insurance and any other necessites as pertains to his studies until he graduates." Somehow along that line. They put my whole name, birthday, passport number as well.

PHGLPagani

Mar 23, 2017
CanadianBacon8 said:
Mine was pretty straight forward. The body was like 1/4 of the page 1.5 line space.. basically it says "we are going to provide all the finances from tuition, housing, food, medical and travel insurance and any other necessites as pertains to his studies until he graduates." Somehow along that line. They put my whole name, birthday, passport number as well.
Thank you very much!

CanadianBacon8

Mar 24, 2017
Upload as well the documents that will establish their credibility . I.d, bank statements, pay stub, ITR, letter form the employer stating their position, the date they started, and annual salary.

nolimits7405

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
If a Company is sponsoring you,what are some of the documents that are essential? Is a sponsorship letter on a company letter head enough or should l include the Affidavit as well.

Deepuvnma

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hi friends, Yesterday i submitted my application online.Got payment receipt number confirmation.But i can't seen my "Application number". When can i get my application number?Anyone got the same problem?

mandy.c

Sep 3, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
02-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
01-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
Hi friends, Yesterday i submitted my application online.Got payment receipt number confirmation.But i can't seen my "Application number". When can i get my application number?Anyone got the same problem?
Application number will be in the letter you receive in your CIC account.

walidaud

Jun 2, 2017
I applied online on march 23rd. I already paid the biometric fees but I didn't get the Biometric Instruction Letter to provide my fingerprints and photograph.