+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Application

Rohit2365

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
hey,
i don't think you made a blunder, there was no IMM5753 form in the documents otherwise aswell. review your application online and see what have you written, don't give any false information and if some thing is wrong write to the the canadian embassy through the IRCC web form explaining them what went wrong, or the update to your application. I am facing the same problem, I thought they would inform me to get a medical or something like that, but I guess I was wrong. So currently, I think you should go and get a medical done tomorrow itself, dont waste any time from the designated medical institute, which which you will find online on their site. the medical is valid for 1 year. upload the medical and any other information, if you want, throught the IRCC form, you will get an option to upload. cheers, i hope this helps.

here is the link if you need it.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
You get visa after how many days
As I did the same mistake and upload it on webform

MyKatya

May 22, 2021
Hello all, any suggestions to how to upload the PR photos on the online portal? Information are clear for paper application but for online?? We have 2 different sets of photos (1 we took in Canada before my wife had to leave with the info stamped behind the pic) and another one which is digital but no photo of the back of the pic. Should I write a letter of explanations with the required info? Anyone have a successful application online that can weigh in?
Thanks

Dec 15, 2021
Approved today 28th July (early office hours in Canadian time)! Passport request received. Applied 19th June (exact 6 weeks)
Univ, PG diploma, from Kolkata, India; applied online, medical upfront, medical updated on June 30th. Passport to be submitted on Monday.

Weak point in application: NO IELTS!!! Spouse in the same institute on study permit!!! No travel history!!
Strong point in application: managed to get a letter from past internship's company that they will hire on return, bought a small land in applicant's name (to show ties in home country), EXTREMELY ORGANISED SOP addressing every possible aspect a VO can ever be concerned about.

I will return later to tell you guys more about my story. I will share the detailed SOP writing tricks I used. For now I will be quite busy, but hope to return to this forum in about a month's time and help you guys with your rejections/applications. I am deeply indebted to the members I discussed with or learnt from (neelpatel, skape 7 and many many more)

Sincerely hope that you all get approval. <3 <3 <3

(somebody please update me in the spreadsheet, I won't be able to do that)
Can you please share your SOP with me.