+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Application

uaefame

Aug 25, 2014
Hello

I send my Online application and then they requested from me the original passport.

I used fedex to send the original passport. According to fedex, they delivered the passport.

I was expecting them to update the website about receiving my passport or something.

It is been a week now no update,

Shall i wait or try to call them.

I live in MD state and they told me to send the passport to NY state visa center.

Really need your advice. Thanks

N1112

Aug 27, 2014
They will not update any status on site untill they finalize on your applicaiton. You must have put Return Ariway bill along with your fed ex, track through that.

uaefame

Aug 25, 2014
Few days earlier, someone called and inform me that they received the passport but the VAC fee was not payed.

I went ahead and made a money order and send the money order to the address they wanted.

I send the receipt to the VAC server with the passport request letter.

Is there a way to contact them to make sure everything is alright ?

Or

I just have to wait ...

ajcanada

Star Member
Oct 13, 2013
Visa Office......
ottawa
Doc's Request.
rcmp 05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
31 may 2014
Med's Done....
2 june and got RPRF same day
Interview........
June 18 status changed to medical recieved
Passport Req..
June 19, status changed to decision made JUNE 20
LANDED..........
July 6
hi guys
i m doing online application for my parents
i have few question pls help

1. Do i need to create different cic accounts for both parents ( when i created account for my dad, there was a option that m i apply for other family member, when i said yes. they gave me option for spouse profile too. e.g imm 5257, family information form, and other options to upload other documents.) so does it mean i dont need to create different mycic account for my mom. please help me

2. imm 5257 schedule-1, do we need to upload that form too, or is it optional?????

ajcanada

Star Member
Oct 13, 2013
Visa Office......
ottawa
Doc's Request.
rcmp 05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
31 may 2014
Med's Done....
2 june and got RPRF same day
Interview........
June 18 status changed to medical recieved
Passport Req..
June 19, status changed to decision made JUNE 20
LANDED..........
July 6
here is my story so far, please suggest me

#i created cic account for my father and while giving answer for the questionnaire gave me a option that is any family member going with you (said yes) it gave i one window for uploading documents for father and one more window for family member. but i was thinking that i need to create another cic account for mother. now i am confused do i need to upload both parents documents just in my father(just one) cic account. if i need diffrent account then why there is another window stated,
(You have told us that additional people will come to Canada with you. Please attach their documents below.)

# in required documents it says marriage certificate, but my parents doesnt have one. please suggest is it required? what to do if there is not?

# IMM 5645 family inf form. when i filled it online and tried to save it, everything i filled in that form just disappears ( i mean its blank)
so do i need to put information , print it out and scan it for uploading this form.

#Use of a Family Member Representative for Online Applications (IMM5713) (required)
please suggest me do i need to put my information or my father information as Representative
as i am filling on their behalf

# in Bank statement does parents in to show just current balance on that particular date or is it required three or four months statement
to be honest they will put money today at their account. ( 5 lakhs would be around $10,000)

# does my bank statment is more important or my parents????